Warning Hot! - Almost burned my

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Warning Hot! - Almost burned my

Post by Atone »

penis last night.

If this has been discussed before I apologize, haven't been on the forums in a while.

Currently locked in my steelheart and had spent about an hour with the estim, one conductor on the cage the other on a single contact prostate probe. This was great but then I wanted a little bit more.

So, I got out the hitachi, put it on high on the top of the tube. I have done this before with great results but this time I just wasn't getting anything. After a frustrating 5 or 10 minutes I was really pressing it hard in to the tube. That is when I noticed the heat. It took a few seconds to figure out what was happening but the friction on tube was making it quite hot. Of course I immediately stopped and luckily it wasn't that hot but it sure freaked me out a bit. Never had this happen before.

Just a warning in case anyone trys this on their own.
0 x
Michele

Re: Warning Hot! - Almost burned my

Post by Michele »

Omg we have done that before! I heated hubby's cage up one time real good and he was like whooaaaa that's hot! And not in the good way. lol

I am happy you're dick is ok... No one wants a penis on the injured list
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast