Reducing ring size

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Reducing ring size

Post by JCHIPPER »

Hi when reducing back ring do you have to go through the same issues such as letting things get used to say burn etc?
0 x
CagedKC
Re: Reducing ring size

Post by CagedKC »

I reduced diameter and went from single to tripple back ring and found I had less bag burn. I attribute it to snugger fit and more surfacw area.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
505dude

Post by 505dude »

I'm actually getting resized up. My initial MM Jailbird oval ring was tearing me apart (bruising, burning, rashes). MM eventually determined I needed a larger gap and ring size. Hopefully that'll solve my problems; MM seems to think it will. That being said, I do like the Jailbird.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

505dude wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:58 pm I'm actually getting resized up. My initial MM Jailbird oval ring was tearing me apart (bruising, burning, rashes). MM eventually determined I needed a larger gap and ring size. Hopefully that'll solve my problems; MM seems to think it will. That being said, I do like the Jailbird.
MM has been doing this a long time and helped many caged penises lol they usually have a good idea what's causing issues! I hope it helps.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Finger test worked for me for base ring size. I preferred round. (So i had them make both). That wound up being right.. increasing the base ring to cage gap wound up solving all my burning issues.
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

On my first cage and it came with. 45mm ring. Could only wear for a couple hours and difficult getting the boys through. Just got a 50 mm ring. Should I keep the 45 mm ring and will I be able to transition down a size in time?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sam3655 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:09 pm On my first cage and it came with. 45mm ring. Could only wear for a couple hours and difficult getting the boys through. Just got a 50 mm ring. Should I keep the 45 mm ring and will I be able to transition down a size in time?
Yes and maybe

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have been 'out' for a long time. Just for shits and grins I put the cage on yesterday. I wanted to see if I would require a 'break in' period if the Mrs. were to suddenly decide to go back to it. Wow, yep, for sure. Woke up with 'ball burn' a couple of times, it *does* take some adjusting to.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted