Peeing problem while in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
smacarbon
Peeing problem while in chastity

Post by smacarbon »

I am 44 years old. I am from India. I have 3 Steel Cages, 1 silicone cage, 2 Plastic Cage, and 1 3D-printed Mamba Cage. I have difficulty in peeing in all of them, I work in construction and the toilets are mostly dirty and I cannot sit down to pee. The pee gets sprayed all over the place and many times make my pants wet. My penis is 1-1.5 inches when soft. And whatever cage I got was from china to India. I cannot measure my cage properly and so always get a too small or too big cage. I have one steel device with a uretheral pipe. But it too does not help. Any body can suggest any solution
0 x
Engineer
Re: Peeing problem while in chastity

Post by Engineer »

In my experience, a little bit of lube inside the cage (head area only) goes a long way to keeping things lined up, assuming a cage with appropriate length. Without it, movement can cause the head to gradually rise up a bit and misalign/turtle due to friction. The lube lets it slip back into its spot better.
0 x
Spchaste

Post by Spchaste »

Hi there!

I had the same problem with one cage years ago, it's design made pee flow coming out in a weird way and many times it was a mess. I solved it using a funnel, you can make one just by cutting the neck of a plastic water bottle so you can apply it to the cage and redirect the flow properly in order to be able to pee standing up in dirty toilets.

Hope that helps you!
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

smacarbon wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:59 pm I am 44 years old. I am from India. I have 3 Steel Cages, 1 silicone cage, 2 Plastic Cage, and 1 3D-printed Mamba Cage. I have difficulty in peeing in all of them, I work in construction and the toilets are mostly dirty and I cannot sit down to pee. The pee gets sprayed all over the place and many times make my pants wet. My penis is 1-1.5 inches when soft. And whatever cage I got was from china to India. I cannot measure my cage properly and so always get a too small or too big cage. I have one steel device with a uretheral pipe. But it too does not help. Any body can suggest any solution
So, even with a urethral catheter you still have trouble? I’m confused,
When I use my urethral cath.,everything works great. No mess.,
I’m no pro at this, maybe I just got a good fit,
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

I have found silicone condom catheters, available from medical supply firms on line for a dollar or so, work well, and are reusable many times. For cages with a center and two lower end side vent holes, I use the lower half of the condom catheter. with tube, inside the cage, to make a funnel, which solves all splash problems. You can also use the complete condom catheter for some cages. Stretch it over the outside of the cage, so it becomes an external funnel. You can leave the external funnel always in place. I have even used a one gallon container with a hose and valve, which I can connect to the condom tube in the shower, to allow complete water purging. When using the condom catheter, just be sure to shake it good after peeing, to remove any possible urine that might be trapped in recesses. Otherwise, it will be released and result in soiled clothing. Just some ideas that have worked for me, and of course YMMV.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

carry something with you.. like a toilet paper tube or a disposable cup. Cut the end off and put it over the cage.. boom.. no spray. I was doing this until I sent my cage back for a modification which solved the problem 100% It was a pain in the ass.. but it worked.
0 x