Best Harness to wear with a cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
Byron2002
Best Harness to wear with a cage?

Post by Byron2002 »

Hello,

I'd like some advise. What's the best strap-on harness to wear with a cage? The idea is to be able to penetrate my wife while I am locked.
I like the look of the underwear style of harnesses, like the SpareParts or the Rodeoh but not sure if they would work with a cage (I wear the Mr.Stubb from CB-X).
Anyone has any experience with those type of harnesses?

thanks
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Best Harness to wear with a cage?

Post by cuyahoga »

This is probably going to be similar to asking “what’s the best chastity cage” or “what’s the best dildo.” Everyone’s going to have different advice.

I seem to have gotten lucky when I found my harness, as I’ve not seen it offered anywhere recently, but mine was marketed for “double penetration.” It has a ring to hold a dildo above a ring where my penis is supposed to come out, which lets me slip the cage through below the dildo. It was well received the times we’ve tried it.

Recently, I moved over to trying a sheath that’s marketed for erectile dysfunction by, I believe, Vixen creations. It doesn’t have as much room inside for a penis as most sheaths would, and is much more solid internally than most sheaths, so I was able to just put my whole cage through the ball hole and have the sheath completely above my cage. It worked well, but could be better. I’m thinking about ordering a silicone mix and filling up the rest of the hole in the middle to make it just slightly better.

A very long time ago, I had a cage that didn’t curve down at all, and I was able to use a traditional cock sheath over that cage (my MMJB curves down too much for that). That was very well received and was very erotic. Everything was in exactly the right place.

I hope something here helps, because the activity you’re going for has been incredibly rewarding for me every time we’ve had success.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have this one with a Vixskin dido. Comfortable to wear and stays in place.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113061286046?h ... SwhHJbIaCf
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

cuyahoga wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:11 pm This is probably going to be similar to asking “what’s the best chastity cage” or “what’s the best dildo.” Everyone’s going to have different advice.
You are absolutely right!.
A better question is "what harnesses have you wore and would you recommend it?

Thanks for sharing your experience.
1 x