Don't we all need straps to hold cage closer to the body?

Living the real life under lock and key
Soysauce88

Don't we all need straps to hold cage closer to the body?

Post by Soysauce88 »

Once I became more experienced with my cages and more aware of what I wanted from them, I started tying the cock ring of the cage around my hips and in between my legs to fasten the ring against my pelvis. This keeps almost my entire cock inside my tiny cage (I am on the bigger side but love when the cage changes that ;) ).

Now that I started wearing the added ties (shoe laces) I cant imagine going back to cock cage only. The ties not only keep most of my cock where it should be (even while edging) but they also keep the entire cage close enough to my pelvis so that I don't worry about there being a visible bulge in my pants.

How can anyone get by with out these ties?? Also, why don't cage producers make designs that more easily allow these ties to help the whole process? I have seen one cage with leather straps attached, but I still think it was a half baked idea. For me to really be comfortable, I fasten the cock ring at four different points.

Does anyone else feel this way? To be honest, is a bummer that I have to do all this tying just to get truly comfortable! :roll: :roll:
Maybe there is something easier or more comfortable than the softer shoe laces I use.

What do you guys think?
1 x
cuyahoga
Re: Don't we all need straps to hold cage closer to the body?

Post by cuyahoga »

I would love to use straps. I would love the feeling of more “bondage” that it would provide. My obstacle is showers. Nothing leather or cloth would work with taking a shower, and taking the straps off and putting them back on would be a chore I don’t want to add. Also, with children, straps would be another aspect of this that I’d have to worry about concealing, and it seems like they would be harder to conceal.

When the wife and kids have been out of town for a couple of days, I gave tried a make shift setup, and yes, I enjoyed the difference they provided.
1 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I feel like I am missing out on something. Ive never worn them and I have never needed them. Even before I got a mature Metal Jailbird and got it sent back for adjustments to make it perfect. Weird.. I actually have been meaning to ask. Personally I dont think I want anything more than the cage on.
2 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I have not seen or found a need for them.
Last edited by CagedKC on Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I haven't seen a need for them either, I think they would just be annoying.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

We found some nylon straps on Etsy that are comfortable and can go in the shower and are basically dry with the towel.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

ChasteCouple82 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:38 am We found some nylon straps on Etsy that are comfortable and can go in the shower and are basically dry with the towel.
Any chance you could share a link or a seller name? I've wanted something like that for a while.

To those not understanding why, it's to keep things more in place. Even with a fitted cage, I still have to watch that I don't squish the boys between my thighs, and if I get an erection, it can pull quite uncomfortably all on the same spot, sometimes even getting the edge of a testicle pinched. If I could strap it down, these things would be avoided. Also, I think it would make the cage more effective at actually preventing erection at all.
1 x
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

I had the same issue with my CB6000s. Pulling too much and hurting during an erection. I just ordered some bra straps on Amazon nice and thin and comfortable and fully adjustable. I bent the hooks so they would grab the posts of the CB so it's like a clip and I can take it on or off when needed.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

ChasteCouple82 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:26 am Here is the link

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1132730661 ... ntion-belt
Thanks. I am especially relieved that, as the description says, "It can be used not only for men, but also for women lesbians."
0 x