Is it safe to edge while locked up??

Living the real life under lock and key
Soysauce88

Is it safe to edge while locked up??

Post by Soysauce88 »

I have tried to find the answer to this question else where on the internet, but am never able to get an answer for this exact question.

Of course edging while outside of a cage is okay, but what about edge play while locked up? :| :roll:

I recently bought my self a very small cage and even added to straps to be sure it fits closer to my body - preventing too much pulling stress on my balls as well as keeping my dick from reaching some strange half erection half trapped situation.

Anyway, now when I edge, all of my erection that is above my pelvis is trapped while the base of the erection (below the skin and inside my pelvis) is the only part that gets hard. That base is where the tension is (plus a bit on my balls if I am honest - they turn a deeper red from the blood).

Does anyone know weather or not it is dangerous or I’ll advised to edge and even cum while locked up? Or is it totally fine and well explored by the community?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
-Soysauce
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Is it safe to edge while locked up??

Post by cuyahoga »

I have two primary cages that I use, one slightly smaller than the other, and I have used a vibrator to edge and orgasm in both of them. The smaller cage creates the effect you describe of swelling behind the base ring as I get more and more aroused. If I stay too aroused for too long, I will get bruises from the bars of either cage, but they go away in just a couple of hours. I’ve seen zero other ill effects from playing like that.

For me personally, the smaller cage does cause some pretty severe constriction when I’m very aroused, but it seems to have its own safety release valve in that eventually the pleasure goes away, the pain takes over, arousal subsides, and blood flows back in to restore everything.

That is, of course, anecdotal. Your mileage may vary.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If there were a problem with it, my dick would have fallen off years ago.
7 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Edging in the cage with a powerful vibe is a requirement from my key holding wife. She loves to watch and torment my nipples until I hit the edge. Then she takes vibe and uses it until she cums. Then she gives it back to me and we repeat the cycle until she's had enough orgasms. I'm a leaky, happy, hard mess inside my cage by the time she's done.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Depends on how fast you're driving at the time
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I'd say no, unless it hurts like crazy or you find yourself developing edema after prolonged erection. But then you probably need a better fitting cage.
0 x