Sizing Rings

Living the real life under lock and key
ChasteCouple82

Sizing Rings

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

We’re searching for sizing rings. We found the ones by mature metal, but does anyone know where we could find some that are a bit less expensive?
0 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: Sizing Rings

Post by DrPinotNoir »

you can go to harbor freight and get an assortment of orings that are that large. but they wont be that thick. The o-rings MM give you are about the size of what the jailbird rings are. So they are thicker than what you get at harbor freight.

You can also order metal rings from amazon. Metal being less flexible I think would be better. Im 1 5/8 for base ring. You can buy the three sizes around what you think you are size wise and try that. of course that is going to be thirty dollars when you get three rings that are 7-10 dollars each. In the end you wind up spending 30 dollars anyhow and that 30 bucks includes shipping. Those rings gave me piece of mind in the beginning if you are going to buy a jailbird and outlay that kind of cash the sizing rings are a good investment imo. If you do buy a jailbird lmk. I thought I had it perfect but there are some things to consider before buying. Mine is coming back from 60 dollars worth of slight modifcations today.
1 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Thanks for the harbor freight recommendation. We’re not ready to dish out the money on a full blown custom device. We’re still working our way through knock offs to find the right style that we believe fits our priorities: comfort, aesthetic, and function (not necessarily in that order). We discovered that a 50mm ring was too big, but depending on the shape of a 45, it could be just right or too small. Our HT v4 45 base ring fits well, but a 45 mm base run for the 053 at badassworkroom was too small.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

For me, the ring size was a Goldilocks situation: 40mm too tight, 45mm too loose, best fit was 42mm. The cage I selected was slightly oval and had a curve towards the testicle side, which I’m sure made some difference. Pretty good fit for me, but ina shower or after long wear it would still slide down. Wondered if a 41mm would have been better for me. That was the trickiest part to finding a cage that was comfortable anyway.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I am a grower, and my penis changes shape and size rather significantly over the course of a day (things chastity teaches you, lol). The base ring that is correct for me overnight and through the morning, is too large by 4PM, and then correct again by 9PM. It is extremely frustrating, but for long term wear, I’ve had to resign myself to the larger ring.
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

ChasteCouple82...I have found a ~ 6 inch length of 5/16 inch outside diameter, thick walled tubing, works well for me, to allow creation of a sizing ring with unlimited adjustments. Connect ends of tubing with a one inch piece of metal or plastic rod. Keep decreasing the length of the tubing by 1/4 inch or so and re-try, until you get the perfect fit. Tubing should be available at any of the big box hardware stores for a dollar or so. With solid rings, I have used foam-backed adhesive tape, available in rolls at the pharmacy, as a means of decreasing ring diameter by 1-2 mm, and at the same time providing a cushioned, and less slip- prone surface.
0 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

JimR, thanks for that great idea.
0 x