I am back

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
I am back

Post by SteveOD »

After giving a long goodbye to the good people here, it turns out that I was horny as a toad after being locked up for many years. I was rubbing myself raw daily. I was waking up at night with a hard on and could not go back to sleep until I came. Sometimes it took me almost an hour to cum. That is due to not being used to coming much and not users to masturbating as my Wie was the one who made me cum.

I threw away hundreds of dollars worth of cages, both the expensive name brands, custom, and mass produced knockoffs. I found a nice tiny plastic cage that came with 4 rings and most of all, a pin to put into the hole where the cabinet locks normally goes. So I can use my big collection of chastity cage locks or simply insert the pin into the keyhole and and then use a plastic lock to hold it in place. It does not move around with the pin and plastic locks.

The reason I am adverse to using those cheap cabinet locks is I had one break on me. Not stuck but rather I could turn the lock but the second half that turns was no longer connected to the first part. Luckily it was a cage that had the lock on top and you could see it. I was able to manually move the end of the lock so I could get it out. Since then I do not trust those locks, even the expensive German ones. If you wear it 24/7 you worry about how to get out of a Holy Trainer if the key breaks. How do you get to the end of the key. I wore a HT Nub so pushing m balls through the opening was out of the question.

My wife and I have a simple system. We use a small pad where we write down the serial number of the lock I am wearing. Then after awhile like when my wife wants it off for sex, she checks to make sure it is the original serial number. I like it because I can easily get out of it while not at home. Just use one of my 100 knives (I collect them) that I carry and cut the lock open.

Sex is still for my wife's pleasure but sometimes she gets pleasure by giving me ruined orgasms and on special occasions, full orgasms. This is our 50th wedding anniversary so I am sure to cum at least once this year. It is weird but I feel more comfortable wearing a cage and having my orgasms controlled. No more waking at night with a hard on. I am sleeping much better now. My libdo was very high with the last medication I was taking. It was a side effect. Had to switch medications and am still not feeling aroused. My wife will deny me an orgasm if I am not horny and it is only 7 months until our anniversary so maybe I will get to cum then.

Anyway it is good to be back. For those interested, my cock got back to normal. It was so small that you could hardly see it and no chastity divice worked for me 100%. Now it is back to normal so I can wear a cage again. A tiny one, but that is better than nothing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: I am back

Post by Tom Allen »

Anyway it is good to be back.
Umm... dude, it was literally just a month. 😏
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Carry 100 knives? And here I thought I was bad because I usually have four or five.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Oh goodie
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I had a feeling we would see you again..
And yes it really was a long good by.,so ..what to talk about now?? lol
Welcome back.,you are always a fun read..
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, at least he remembered his uname and pword this time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted