Escaping genitals

Living the real life under lock and key
ww1971
Re: Escaping genitals

Post by ww1971 »

the Vice. it is a hinged ring, i cant escape from it because it is snug.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I agree with everyone emphasizing the gap. The ring can actually be fairly roomy if the gap is the right size. Though some people find the not-completely-round base rings or a double base ring to also be helpful, from what I've read.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Im going to add in my experience.. when I went to a large gap with my Jailbird everything felt heavenly.

Ring size should be where you stick one finger in and it goes to the first joint of the index finger. THAT is the proper measurement to start with.

from there you check the gap.. That was my problem with everything that wasnt custom.. Amazing difference.
0 x
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by AJandDL »

Update, smaller ring and a hair bobble have done the trick (ring was a little loose, bobble keeps the little buggers held close to it which has stopped them getting away). 1 week later and I'm still tucked away where I should be. Its my birthday on Monday and I've been told she's going to put the key in the lock and have me beg to stay caged...

I've asked when I can come out, she just laughed... So far it feels amazing, but I'm not sure how long I'll feel this way, it is getting tougher.
0 x