Careful being testy

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Careful being testy

Post by mikel2411 »

I had been.... a little bit grumpy, it seemed like nothing was going right for a few days and even after being warned about declining Milady's wishes, TWICE I declined a third time.
She just sighed going about her business for a few days until one evening I submitted to her, welcoming her ideas of encouraging me into a better mood.
Once my hands were restrained behind me she roughly removed the device I had been wearing, a triple ring unit recently received, normally she doesn't remove the ring because of my comfort reasons but this time she wrestled the thick ring from me making me whine and complain.
With the ring off I complained some more only to watch her walk from the room and return with a belt we had gotten as an experiment.
The belt is very secure covering my entire groin in steel with the steel belt around my waist.
I had only been able to wear it about three days previously before it became uncomfortable, I had done some mods to try to solve those issues but had never tried it for any longer.
My one year locked up anniversary is coming up on the 24th and we had talked about what kind of celebration we might share and if I might be locked after it for one year straight so once she had the belt locked on me I was informed that I would be wearing the belt until the 24th, if I was "good".
I reminded Milady that it wasn't comfortable and all she said was "That's not PAINFUL" our agreement stated clearly I could request to be released if I was in PAIN.
I was awe struck she adjusted the belt until it was sitting around my waist correctly remembering all the times when we had first started using it even commenting on how my mods seemed to make it fit better.
When she was finished she requested that I please her, I agreed hoping if I pleased he well enough she might release me from the belt, the next morning she was up and gone by 9 am returning by 9:30 informing me the keys to the belt were now in HER safe deposit box.
It's been twenty four hours in the belt and so far so good but I am concerned about working in the belt for the next twelve days depending on my behavior.
I agreed to our contract and this is well inside its limits so I have no options but to go along and hope it doesn't become painful during a time we cannot get to the keys. Its both exciting a frightening to be locked in this belt but it is really my fault and have no one to blame but myself.
The link below is for the belt I am currently being punished with.
Just a lesson be careful when getting testy with your keyholder.
FYI: I did not pay this amount for it.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2174/ ... 1588260896
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411
Re: Careful being testy

Post by mikel2411 »

5 days, that's it!
My KH went and got keys today after seeing last night the bruises being locked in the belt all week had caused. Took off when got home.
I'm happy to be out of the belt, also happy my mods have made it wearable, just not while I'm at work, just too much bending and stooping.
I am not in great shape have some extra around the middle, strangely it's where the waist strap rides on my hips that bruised, each time I bent down
or stooped over I could feel the belt pressing on my hips. My try another mod and make arches for hips taller?
Either way she took pity on me and allowed me to go back to my new B.A.W cage, much better.
She did promise next vacation I may have to "pay her back" by wearing it the whole time off.
We'll see, it may just get disassembled and not put back together LOl Probably not.
I do like the feeling of total security from it, just not the bruises.
Keep having fun and don't get to testy with your KH.
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.