Feeling more?

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Feeling more?

Post by mikel2411 »

Hey guys, sorry this topic is for the guys only LOL
Has anybody else noticed that before wearing a cage daily they really didnt notice any, (for lack of better vocabualry) different feelings?
I mean just driving I feel different sensations while in the cage, I mean I never noticed anything before, not the piching sensations, but pleasant feelings of things moving in or around the outside of the cage.
I don't know if it's just being more aware since I'm caged or what but I started paying attention a while back being both caged and uncaged and there is definately different feelings when things start moving around, bumps in the road or walking ETC. when caged.

Just another new thing I'm learning about.

BTW: It will be one year locked March 24th!
KH already talking about going one year without ever being released :shock: so we will see.
I don't know if I can go that long without seeing a doctor etc.

Thanks
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Feeling more?

Post by TwistedMister »

Oh, yeah, there are a whole bunch of different sensations observed, that are generally not noticed otherwise.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

It's my understanding that there are a lot of things you feel differently, more, intensely, etc when caged but I also understand that after being caged for a long period... Not having the cage on for any amount of time causes other kinds of feelings and stuff!

Chastity is fun and has so many levels! ;)
5 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things definitely feel different when you are caged, especially at first. Driving, riding a bicycle or motorcycle, even just walking. Every movement reminds you of the device locked between your legs. The longer you re kept chaste and locked the less you think ab out it. Then one day the cage has to come off for some reason. Sores have developed, a hospitalization or illness that requires long term healing or maybe your key holder just decides on an extended break. In my case it was a Shingles outbreak. Suddenly things don't feel right again. Nocturnal erections and morning wood return. You miss the security and safety of the cage. You want your keyholder to take control of her property again.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lady M wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:22 pm It's my understanding that there are a lot of things you feel differently, more, intensely, etc when caged but I also understand that after being caged for a long period... Not having the cage on for any amount of time causes other kinds of feelings and stuff!

Chastity is fun and has so many levels! ;)
I've been 'out' since a trip to the hospital in 2020. At first it was very strange but now I've gotten used to not being locked up ;) . Mrs. Twisted seems to have gone off it for some reason, I'd be in trouble if she were to decide to go back to it, I think. Oddly enough, a few nights ago I had a dream that she had purchased a new cage and surprised me with it, but I woke up before anything happened.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Ive noticed with this (insert profanity here) cage that I cannot cheat and take off that every once in a while when I am sitting I will feel like a "ping" and it is a very pleasurable one on my penis. I havent figured it out what it is. The cage isnt tight.. it is sort of snug. sometime my scrotum will "Dance" in the cage too.. and pulse. now that i have something that fits perfectly it is a whole new world. Once again. That is also a pleasant tingle too.
0 x