Escaping (retractile) Testicle

Living the real life under lock and key
Rebus Heeding
Escaping (retractile) Testicle

Post by Rebus Heeding »

I've had a consistent difficulty with several cages, so I'm writing to ask for advice from the experienced members of this community. I am in my mid 50's and began to explore chastity three years ago.

One of my testicles keeps receding into my body when I try to put on any cage. If I use a smaller ring, it pinches the skin & causes the area to become quite painful & go numb after a while. Sometimes a testicle will still escape the cage, despite using a ring that is too tight. One thing I've tried is to to tie them off with a rubber band before putting on the cage, but that hasn't worked.

Does anyone know what to do about this difficulty? Do I simply suck up the pain & hope that eventually I get used to the pinching & bruising? Is there some way to prevent my testicles from retracting into my body & escaping the chastity cage?

I appreciate any feedback you have for me.

Warm Regards,

Rebus
0 x
slave d

Re: Escaping (retractile) Testicle

Post by slave d »

An escaping testicle has nothing whatsoever to do with the size of the A-ring unless you’re wearing the device incorrectly or it’s some weird design. The standard “ball trap” device traps the balls between the A-ring and the cage. If this gap is too large your ball or balls will escape, simple really. So the secret is to get a device with the correct gap for you (i used to have the same issue all tue time as i have small balls and now have a 5mm or less gap). The way i have got it right is by using stainless steel devices and adjusting the gap with the judicious use of a hammer, mallet and vice until it was perfect. The other option is to build up the opposing parts to get them closer together but i’ve never tried that myself.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

might be worth it for you to buy the mature metal sizing kit with instructions. It is 40 bucks and even if you arent buying a device it is good instructions. (But here Ill try and paraphrase)

Pain isnt good. It aint going away. Something isnt measured correctly. My wife bought a custom device after about 3 years of screwing around with various devices. I didnt have the proper gap (That a measurement you guess at) and when I increased my gap ALL my problems went away. Now my problem is. I am locked out of chastity because before I adjusted my ring to cage gap. I sat in a device and it created a would that has scabbed up. So now I have a break of at least 3 days (My cage was locked in a time safe last night) and i wont be in until I am healed.

Id ask you this.. put your base ring on.. just the base ring. The one you think is it. take your index finger and underneath your scrotum how far can you stick a finger in? (This is where the woman from Mature Metal started with me. Base ring measurement troubleshooting.
0 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

I am also just getting started, and have a somewhat related issue of an "escaping penis." I am pretty small, and am wearing a fairly small 1.9" resin tube with a self-contained lock and the smallest ring size of about 1.4". Normally it fits snugly and very comfortably, and I am learning to like it a lot.

The only little problem is that things get too slippery and lubricated when I wash myself well in the shower, and I can pop out with no trouble at all. Can someone recommend a model with a slightly smaller size, or a tighter, longer barrier at the top of the penis?

It bothers me that it is so easy to cheat this way, and I worry that I may give into the temptation of masturbating in the shower. But maybe I just need to accept it?
0 x
Rebus Heeding

Post by Rebus Heeding »

Thanks for your feedback, slave d. It's not clear to me how to reply to each of your individual posts as I am new to the world of forums, so I'm trying this, "reply with a quote" option & hopefully it works.

I believe you're saying that the size of the base ring (this is what you mean by A-ring?) has no bearing on whether or not a testicle will escape it. This confuses me because I've had the impression that the premise of the base ring is that it must encircle the balls & cock firmly to serve as a foundation for the cock cage to lock to and be secure.

Perhaps I am wearing it incorrectly but I've tried to be careful about following the instructions I've found (both written & in picture form) all over the internet. Please imagine for a moment that you've put on the base ring and it seems to be holding everything correctly... but then shortly afterwards one of your balls inexplicably disappears into your body... the ring suddenly becomes loose & with a little wiggling it comes off. This happens regardless of the gap between the ring & the cage.
0 x
Rebus Heeding

Post by Rebus Heeding »

I appreciate your suggestion, DrPinotNoir, however I've just been looking around online for the Mature Metal sizing kit that you're referring to & cannot seem to find it: even on the Mature Metal web page. Can you possibly direct me to a link where I can find it?

Regarding your question about sticking my index finger in under the base ring... how far should I be able to stick it in? When it comes to the comfortable sized ring, I can manage to squish my genitals over enough to get the first section of my index finger in underneath the ring. When I try the next size down (pinching & bruising size) I cannot get even the tip of my finger to go under the ring. I'm at a loss as to what conclusions I should draw from these experiments. Please advise.

Best wishes for your injury to heal up quickly!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

Rebus Heeding wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:16 pm Thanks for your feedback, slave d. It's not clear to me how to reply to each of your individual posts as I am new to the world of forums, so I'm trying this, "reply with a quote" option & hopefully it works.

I believe you're saying that the size of the base ring (this is what you mean by A-ring?) has no bearing on whether or not a testicle will escape it. This confuses me because I've had the impression that the premise of the base ring is that it must encircle the balls & cock firmly to serve as a foundation for the cock cage to lock to and be secure.

Perhaps I am wearing it incorrectly but I've tried to be careful about following the instructions I've found (both written & in picture form) all over the internet. Please imagine for a moment that you've put on the base ring and it seems to be holding everything correctly... but then shortly afterwards one of your balls inexplicably disappears into your body... the ring suddenly becomes loose & with a little wiggling it comes off. This happens regardless of the gap between the ring & the cage.

Sorry but it cannot be “regardless of the gap between the ring and the cage” because that’s what “traps the balls” and is the basis of the whole system. If your balls can’t get through that gap they can’t “escape” end of. I don’t think I can explain it beyond that.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Rebus Heeding wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:16 pm Perhaps I am wearing it incorrectly but I've tried to be careful about following the instructions I've found (both written & in picture form) all over the internet. Please imagine for a moment that you've put on the base ring and it seems to be holding everything correctly... but then shortly afterwards one of your balls inexplicably disappears into your body... the ring suddenly becomes loose & with a little wiggling it comes off. This happens regardless of the gap between the ring & the cage.
The size of the gap between the ring and the cage should be small enough that it is not possible for a testicle to get through it. For instance, my ring has a 40mm inside diameter and that is the smallest size that I can get my balls through, with some discomfort. The gap between the ring and the cage is 5mm, just enough space for the scrotum skin to occupy without pinching, there is no way that either one of my balls can get through that space.

Unless you have very peculiar testicles that can flatten out to the thickness of a crepe, there is no way that should happen with a properly fitted and worn device. Before I realized just how important the gap was, I had a testicle get through because I had the gap too big...it was impressively painful, literally brought tears to my eyes.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted