Increased girth

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Increased girth

Post by JCHIPPER »

Been using metal cage for just over a year 4 or 5 hours a day plus over night.Regular release before bed for a milking or sex.Reason for date is on Testosterone jabs and always wanting so to control urges,lots of straining which seems to have increased my girth.Has anyone else had this effect.
0 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Increased girth

Post by Laceyfemme »

I am missing something about your motivation or situation. Why are you taking extra testosterone in the first place, if I may ask?
0 x
JCHIPPER

Post by JCHIPPER »

Health condition consultant put me on TRT,motivation is to control my urge to use my wife to much as she feels unable to say no to any of my demands which leaves me feeling im using her .
0 x
JCHIPPER

Post by JCHIPPER »

Health condition consultant put me on TRT,motivation is to control my urge to use my wife to much as she feels unable to say no to any of my demands which leaves me feeling im using her .
0 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I’m older (52) and I’m on Testosterone pellets per my doctor. The pellets are placed subcutaneously in my upper buttocks every 6 months. My testosterone is off the charts for my age. I’ve been in full time chastity over 200 days. I’ve not noticed any growth in girth, but I’ve only been unlocked a few times during that time frame.

My wife has fully embraced her power and responsibility during that time frame and has no problem saying “no.” I’m definitely not “using her” - it’s actually more the other way. She uses me to give her orgasms whenever she wants one while I have a total of 12 orgasms for all of 2022.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

JCHIPPER wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:40 pm Health condition consultant put me on TRT,motivation is to control my urge to use my wife to much as she feels unable to say no to any of my demands which leaves me feeling im using her .
I'm sorry, but something's not right here. If this is realy for a health condition, like maybe a low testosterone level, have you and your doctor considered the possibility that he's giving you too much??? Sorry to be skeptical.
0 x
JCHIPPER

Post by JCHIPPER »

Yes I have spoken with him and he said its an effect of being on TRT.Its mainly my wife has a very low drive and I've always had a high one for years I've controlled my urges or sorted myself out so to speak but as her needs have declined mine have increased and she doesn't like me masterbati g so this seemed the best option.It works but can be very frustrating,she even suggested I get another women to help out but I've no desire for that.
0 x