how to convince girlfriend to lock me in chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
RobSil619
Last orgasm: February 14th, 2022
how to convince girlfriend to lock me in chastity?

Post by RobSil619 »

So the other day we were sexting and at some point we were talking about sex toys, i sent her multiple images of stuff and i saw the opportunity to show her a chastity cage which i pretended to not know what it was to see how she would reply, she was confused at the purpose of it, she eventually googled it and read about it, she read reports of people who wore it and she was like "wow, woudn't it hurt?" " it probably does damage to them, how can they do it?", i sent her multiple videos about it which she always had similar replies, i was always playing dumb and said to her joking "the idea of my girlfriend locking up her property actually excites me" which she replied " yeah all locked up haha, but what if i lose the key?" so we were back and forth joking about it and eventually when the jokes stopped she said " i don't want you to do that i prefer it big and not locked up" she found the teasing part interesting but she was also kind of hesitant of it hurting my penis and testicles, the subject died down and isn't mentioned anymore since then, so how do i get her interested more on chastity and lock me up?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: how to convince girlfriend to lock me in chastity?

Post by Tom Allen »

RobSil619 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:01 pm and i saw the opportunity to show her a chastity cage which i pretended to not know what it was

i was always playing dumb

she found the teasing part interesting but she was also kind of hesitant of it hurting my penis and testicles, the subject died down and isn't mentioned anymore since then,

so how do i get her interested more on chastity and lock me up?

So, your intro post mentions that you have 2 cages.
Yet, your approach was to be deceitful and manipulative, and now that it's not working you're looking for advice on what? Perhaps how to be even more manipulative? 🙄

Wait it out a few weeks, and then try this crazy tactic:

"Hey babe, I can't stop thinking about you having me locked in one of those cage things. I know you said you had some doubts, but I would really love for the both of us to try it out. I even bought myself a cage to try wearing it, and there's no pain at all. I think it might be some sexy fun that the both of us will enjoy. And I found a group that has some really good information about this. Can I tell you about it?"

People watch so many convoluted plots on TV that they forget how well honesty works.
13 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

The sage counsel from @Tom Allen should be heeded and applied. Sex is a weird topic and after nearly 30 years of marriage I still get embarrassed asking my wife for things that "aren't missionary style sex."

I can't say that she has always been enthusiastic nor even willing but she really hates it when she finds out I have been keeping things from her or lying to her about my desires. She wants to know how I feel, what I want and to a point wants to provide those things where she feels comfortable doing so.

Communication. It is the best path to true intimacy.
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Michele

Post by Michele »

I find that having my hubby tell me in fantasy style about things he's interested in is much better than saying I want you to do this or that. It opens communication gently and then it's something we can look into together and see if I have any interest we can try things out.

@Tom Allen 's way of "I can't stop thinking about..." is great. You're just telling her about something that interests you instead of her finding out you have some online Mistress, locking your cock, etc and feels as though you're cheating on her.

There are also some great blogs or books out there that you could get her that tell about your interest.

Hope that helps and good luck!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:07 am I find that having my hubby tell me in fantasy style about things he's interested in is much better than saying I want you to do this or that. It opens communication gently and then it's something we can look into together and see if I have any interest we can try things out.
I've done this, too.
"Hey, the other night I had a dream that you made me xxx. I've been thinking about it all week, it was kind of hot."

Again, keep it honest and open... and fun.
3 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Even if she is slow coming around to trying it , at least you are being open and honest about it. Realize too that she may be a while.. maybe never.., read , learn, be patient...
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ohhh having him write me stories about something that interests him or a fantasy he's had etc is also a way to get things out there and create conversation and also it gets you guys thinking and usually hard in your cages while you write. hehe 😉
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Lady M wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:14 pm Ohhh having him write me stories about something that interests him or a fantasy he's had etc is also a way to get things out there and create conversation and also it gets you guys thinking and usually hard in your cages while you write. hehe 😉
Very true. I’ve written out a few for my lovely wife..she never asked, and I never gave them to her, just a mental download to see if maybe I could process the fantasy onto paper to minimize the brain space it was taking up. lol!
0 x