Testicle changes during the day and right cage setup

Living the real life under lock and key
lobokgou
Testicle changes during the day and right cage setup

Post by lobokgou »

I've been lurking for a long time on here and watched the threads.
Background: I have tried chastity devices from all over. I had a Mature Metal Jailbird, CB3000, CB6000, CB6000S, Holy Trainer, a lot of different knock offs that didn't necessarily work well. Even tried a PA but my wife hated it. She was really worried about hurting me or causing damage. The oval rings let my guys sneak through the sides.

Current Line up: Chinese metal cage. The cage itself is too long but the ring works well. It's 2" in diameter and there's a 10.31MM gap. Problem is my balls slip out over the course of the day.
Next up: Smaller Chinese Knockoff similar to the jailbird. It's a 1 7/8" cage with a 9.5MM gap. It can be unbearable at times, and at times it's not. Again there can be ball slippage. This one is extremely painful when they slip. And After about 9 hours in this one there's discoloration that isn't good.

The 2" ring is comfortable and I can pass the finger test. The 1 7/8" it's a struggle for the finger test.

I've tried using a smaller ring but that's impossible.

The extent of my progress: I have been able to get up to 48 hours locked in a device but it caused extraordinary pain. Stretching pain. Couldn't stand up stretching pain. This has been the case with all of the above.

Physical changes:
Through the course of the day my boys go through a lot of size changes. Depending on mental state, time of day, etc. The fact that they can slip out of the smaller ring with the smaller gap for example although it's less frequent.

It feels like a giant science experiment that has cost a lot of money. My wife is totally into it when it's on and there aren't issues. But there are always issues. Day will be going great and then something slips out. Boom I have to unlock to fix and adjust.

Has anyone else dealt with this?
2" ring but with a 10MM gap? I wish I'd kept the others to use for analysis but they're gone.
0 x
Naljeans
Re: Testicle changes during the day and right cage setup

Post by Naljeans »

The right lubrication is key as your balls evolve through the day. Early on, I had to have lotion around to settle intermittent burns. If that doesn’t work, the ring is just too small. That steady use of lotion worked for me - keeps stuff from sticking.

I don’t know if this will help, but can’t hurt. Seems you both really want it to.
0 x
MCN Contender
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

take petroleum jelly and rub it on both sides with the ring that balls dont slip out of. If you are doing this dry you will soon discover a whole new world.

Nothing for me but a tube of petroleum jelly will do the job. about an regular m&m sized amount of petroleum jelly and rub it on both sides and underneath that base rimg. IT works and and after a few weeks they do relax. (You still need a little bit of the jelly though. For me all the oils and all that stuff only made a mess and got sticky. This worked for me after years of struggling.
2 x
lobokgou

Post by lobokgou »

Thanks for the pointers I've got 3 different rings for the S size of the Kink3d cobra. It's been better with the sizes to work through. One of the wide 2", one of the normal 2", and one of the 1 7/8" normal. The gap difference in some cases is within 2 millimeters but there's a difference.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

as a follow up. I was in a Jailbird. I was having exactly the same problems you were having so much so I have a dime size sore on my scrotum and have been put on a mandatory break. I called Mature Metal. She instructed me how to add more gap after we troubleshot the problem. My base ring is smaller than my knockoffs but passes the finger test perfectly. (one digit) Now there were some times where my testicles would retract. (morning and when I got cold)

Adjusting my gap on the jailbird made a big difference. I had a downspout water barrel hose that came loose in the last storm and was creating a flood. I had to spend some time outside in 30 degree weather with blowing sleet. Going up and down stairs.

The funny thing.. for the first time ever I didnt feel the cage. (This was after moving the gap maybe 1/16th) I think I will move it again.

Ball gap.. turns out I need more than others.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

For me, a 1/16" increase in the gap made the difference between not being able to wear my Jail Bird for more than a couple of hours due to unbearable ball burn and having it be super comfortable to wear for weeks on end.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.