Riding my bike

Living the real life under lock and key
RobScorpio
Riding my bike

Post by RobScorpio »

Hi everyone, I've just joined and this is my first post looking for a little help. In winter when I ride my bike and my balls are tight with little 'free play', the saddle can be most uncomfortable. The problem doesn't occur in summer but I don't want to spend winter getting fat through lack of exercise. Removing my cage is not an option so does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Thanks
0 x
gungadn

Re: Riding my bike

Post by gungadn »

RobScorpio wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:02 pm does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Thanks
First suggestion is to utilize the Search box at the upper right. This has been discussed many times and there are a lot of suggestions for different cage options or different bike seats you can try. Easier to search the existing resources than to wait for people to repost everything.

Here is a head start: https://www.chastityforums.com/search.p ... ike+riding
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
RobScorpio

Post by RobScorpio »

Thanks GungaDN and noted.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Not sure I wouldn't even try with my old chinese knockoff stainless steel. I feel like if that thing shifted it would cut like a deli slicer. Ive got a new one coming so it will be interesting. I can give you a tip that works for me when my testicles retract from the cold. I put "Hot Hands" in my pouch underwear. within 5 minutes the heat from that loosens my testicles. I know an old hunting trick is to put one of those in the back of your underwear on the base of your spine. It warms up your spinal column and thus spreads the heat around your whole body. If testicle retraction is something you want to get rid of. Hot Hands works wonders. I just bought a new box of 40 of them. Sometimes I crack one open just to get nice toasty nuts. Ill be honest. Wife comes by "ooh my nuts are so soft and warm" (she knows I have a hothands in there)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007ZF4OA?ps ... ct_details

I really dont care for people telling others to "Search the forum" 1. it assumes they didnt (I clicked the link it didnt talk about cold weather riding). 2. This place could use more posts and activity so.. post away. hahah last post about biking was me. Hothands wasnt in there. It is now.
0 x