It's official: my wife is addicted to locking me up.

Living the real life under lock and key
Midmobear
It's official: my wife is addicted to locking me up.

Post by Midmobear »

Hey all,

My wife and I started caging around a month ago. We started with a cheap plastic cage and it was uncomfortable to say the least. My wife liked the idea, but hated knowing how uncomfortable I was.

Flash forward to last night where my new metal cage was delivered. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. No pinch, no tightness. It was great.

My wife was elated. She locked me up last night and was crazy about the control she felt. And now that she wasnt worried about my comfort, the desire grew even stronger.

Let's just say, I don't think I'll be free for a while.

Cheers!
3 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: It's official: my wife is addicted to locking me up.

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Nice Job, Welcome to the lucky club that this happens to. I feel super fortunate to be in there too.. same story here.. started playing with some cage I saw on amazon 2 years ago liked it.. showed her.. she said "Ughhhh what" then handled her the key.. she noticed changes in me and her. . My wife hasn't really loved any of the sexual play we have done in the past 30 years. Well lock the thing up.. and NOW she loves it. Weird how that works. I would have never guessed that. I also find it interesting how much more easy going I am now. She notices that and loves it too.

"I love how I control you now!"

Yikes
2 x
Midmobear

Post by Midmobear »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:12 am Nice Job, Welcome to the lucky club that this happens to. I feel super fortunate to be in there too.. same story here.. started playing with some cage I saw on amazon 2 years ago liked it.. showed her.. she said "Ughhhh what" then handled her the key.. she noticed changes in me and her. . My wife hasn't really loved any of the sexual play we have done in the past 30 years. Well lock the thing up.. and NOW she loves it. Weird how that works. I would have never guessed that. I also find it interesting how much more easy going I am now. She notices that and loves it too.

"I love how I control you now!"

Yikes
Yes, I noticed changes as well! My libido dropped significantly after my first 24 hours. She even allowed me to uncage after about a day and a half and normally, I would have just wanted a blowjob or to fuck her is but instead, I just wanted a massage and a really slow gentle hand job. Very interesting how it changed my desires! Can't wait to see what happens after a nice week of caging.
2 x
Artman6060

Post by Artman6060 »

Here’s to nice, healthy addictions!
2 x