What's your favorite thing about being caged?

Living the real life under lock and key
UltraWhiteStar
Re: What's your favorite thing about being caged?

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

The moment after my wife had her pleasure, when I lie on my back, her snuggled against my side. My penis is still throbbing a bit, straining against the cage and I have the overwhelming urge to touch, to stroke, to orgasm. It feels like a tingling, an electrified sensation within the cage. Her hand resting lightly on my caged penis and I know that there will be no relief tonight.
4 x
Not in control.
Thongkini
Last orgasm: June 5th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Thongkini »

I am a self locker. Years ago I saw a program on TV that talked about and showed a chastity lifestyle and what wearing a device looked like. Fast forward a few years and the curiosity turned into purchasing an overpriced and simply terrible device from a sex toy shop. After trying it on I realized I liked the feeling and over time purchased many cheap Chinese devices until finally getting a custom device from Badass Workroom.

I have a significant other who is ok with me wearing a device but wants nothing to do with it. She is very vanilla and has no interest in any of my kinks be it chastity, bdsm, butt stuff or anything else that rolls around in my sexual brain. She has vehemently expressed she is not interested in becoming my keyholder, sad for me. She doesn't judge but cannot understand why I would wear something that stops a naturally occuring erection or why I would wear something that ocassionally hurts or is uncomfortable, but I explained that is part of the charm.

In the end there are a few reasons I wear it.

1, I love the feeling of the erection starting and being stiffled, a stiffled stiffy if you will. Once the pressure subsides the endorphine release is very pleasurable.

2. My orgasms from piv are off the charts incredible without chastity, and almost dangerous with. My orgasm can last 2 or 3 minutes, not kidding, I do not have a finish like most men, it is hard to describe how powerful the sensation is, like 2 or 3 or 4 orgasms in one, wave after wave after wave. The device being locked on reminds me not to masturbate and if I put the key on a lock timer then I cannot masturbate which ramps up the finish from piv to a mind blowing experience, I almost passed out last time.

3. Sadly our sex life has almost disappeared. My so is almost completley incapable of being turned on by me or anything else. Her being in the mood is only of her own doing and what was 2 or 3 times a week has turned into 1 or 2 times a month. This is partly due to manopause kicking in and will only get worse. I still have a strong sex drive, see reason 2 above, and I would get bitter and sullen without some type of distraction. Since wearing a cd I have noticed much less depression and bitterness about our lack of play time, it may save our realtionship till my drive settles down in the future.

4. I do have a kinky side and the device helps satiate the bdsm tendencies a little bit. The device being bondage on my member helps keep the bdsm cravings at bay.

5. It is fun to have the horniness ramp up over time until it explodes from a great piv session. Being horny and unable to rub one out quickly is so intoxicating it is what keeps me locking up on my own.

Sorry for the long answer but there is not just 1 reason. It is not lost on me that unenforced chastity is a bit strange but its the option I have and I really enjoy it. Biking season is coming and I do not wear the device while riding so summer is much less lockup time but for the reasons above will still happen.
5 x
chasteguy58

Post by chasteguy58 »

I love all these posts as I'm new here,
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

My favorite thing about being locked is it makes my KH wife happy by stopping me from masturbating. I also like that it is erotically frustrating to have her control if and when I orgasm while she is sexually free to do anything. Yesterday I watched her at a beach get topless then bottomless with several guys feeling her up, the strain in the cage was heavenly!
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

For me, it’s not being in control of when I get to orgasm. For her it seems to be … having me horny and wanting her for extended periods of time.
3 x
505dude

Post by 505dude »

For my wife and I, it's the secret of my chastity we both enjoy.
2 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Yes that’s also a big turn on for us too! It arouses her for us to be out with friends knowing I’m caged. It’s our secret.
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Favorite part,
When it has been a few weeks past our last love making, and erections are trying. They never last more than a minute or so.. cage will not allow for any growth.only fullness against the 3 spikes from an accessory anti off ring..its poking at my member is mildly pleasant. Its a match.,points wont go any deeper and penis wont get any larger. Much more pointy and they might actually puncture the skin. But they don’t leave any more than three signature dots that are gone in a day or so..
Most of my wearing it is conditioning myself to be ready for wife.
The fun part for me is the anticipation..when will the spikes start to bite.
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Although my girlfriend and I are beginners, being locked up 24/7 now for three weeks has already made noticeable change. Changes that are very pleasant for both of us . I personally love the feeling when my cock gets aroused and can't grow any further. That state of excitement gives a wonderful feeling inside. The sexual energy moves to other places in my body. Also with my girlfriend who is the key keeper she notices that she herself also goes through changes. She has become much calmer , and even though we often communicate about different topics . Does she feel much less embarrassed when we talk about sex ? Even when we go to sleep and wish each other good night , we now kiss much , much longer . She now says herself now that I do not feel your cock getting stiff . I don't feel compelled to make you cum. We also have sex more often now. And she herself says it feels much more intense now , when you play with me . The orgasms are more intense than I am getting now . But even when she plays with me it is also much more interesting for me, the whole sexual energy then flows through my whole body. What a much more wonderful feeling is that state of excitement. Not being stiff and not being able to come is no longer important . She herself said the last time I will leave you in it for now , this has so many advantages for me . But also for our sexual relationship , which we both enjoy now . And also finds it exciting that I now have control over your cock . And also finds it exciting and beautiful to see your cock in a chastity cage .
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Maybe I'm missing the point but..
My favourite thing about being caged is being let out and played with 😲
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(