How long is reasonable: chastity/catheter

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
How long is reasonable: chastity/catheter

Post by Chastityat60 »

Does anyone here use a catheter with your chastity device? I finally took the plunge and managed to get my catheter in and connected to the hole on the end of my device. 10 mm I think, about 3 inches long.. feels pretty good., just want to know how long anyone has worn one. Days, a week or 2? , longer,, any bad feedback??
Thanks.
I have surmised this,,
Pulling out the back is no longer possible..
Unless I remove the cap at the end to release the catheter,, have not tried that yet., still getting used to it being in there.!
0 x
slave d

Re: How long is reasonable: chastity/catheter

Post by slave d »

If you do a search you’ll find the general consensus is that the chances of an STI are so high that long term wear is a very risky business. Be extremely careful.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I am one of those that uses a catheter, and I don't have any problems with them. Some will warn you against them, but as long as reasonable precautions are taken there are rarely problems. Catheters are used by a large portion of the populace for medical reasons and significant issue is pretty rare. I'd suggest you educate yourself on the subject if you are new to the whole idea. Plenty of data available on the web.

I have not gotten to the point where I can wear my device for a week or more, but that has to do with the ring and my getting used to a device of any kind and not the catheter. My catheter is about 7 inches long, and its actually been pretty entertaining getting use to the feeling of a tube in that part of my body that has never had one before.

Eddie
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

LuckyEddie wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:17 pm I am one of those that uses a catheter, and I don't have any problems with them. Some will warn you against them, but as long as reasonable precautions are taken there are rarely problems. Catheters are used by a large portion of the populace for medical reasons and significant issue is pretty rare. I'd suggest you educate yourself on the subject if you are new to the whole idea. Plenty of data available on the web.

I have not gotten to the point where I can wear my device for a week or more, but that has to do with the ring and my getting used to a device of any kind and not the catheter. My catheter is about 7 inches long, and its actually been pretty entertaining getting use to the feeling of a tube in that part of my body that has never had one before.

Eddie
I agree it feels very different,
I am at the point where device wear 24/7 is ok for a month or so. Cage is right, ring is right. If relaxed enough, I can, with some effort, slip out the back, do a quick clean up then slide back in. I’m not interested in a PA, so to me, the next best thing to prevent pull out would be the catheter. At 3-4 inches,it certainly seems and feels like there is no pull-out. I wore it in for about 4 hours yesterday with no after effects. Looking to try again for 8-12 hours and see how it goes.
At some point I will venture to put the “anti pull out” spiked ring on with it. I normally wear that ring anyway but was concerned for the spikes against the underside where the bulk of the catheter is.
All things in time..
0 x
nikp1

Post by nikp1 »

Hi guys, I have just ordered a device with a catheter tube, which I am hoping will do away with 'splashes' everywhere :)
Do you have any worries that the catheter will become 'stuck' inside? Obviously, the end is screwed tight but it concerns me and your thoughts would be appreciated.
0 x
Chasturetr

Post by Chasturetr »

I often wear a cage with a catheter one or two days in a row. I have had urinary tract infections so I have become very careful about hygiene, sterilizing the catheter after use, carefully washing my hands before insertion, Betadine for my penis meatus. But there is no such thing as zero risk.
0 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

My device has a catheter and I have been using one for a long time. As pointed out earlier, UTI is a concern.
First, catheter placement is a sterile procedure. Your plastic or metal catheter must be sterile, and so must the gloves you use to handle it. Your procedure to insert the tube must be well thought out because anything you touch with your gloves that is not sterile will compromise the sterility of your gloves. This means touching your penis and the tube of surgical lube. For example, you are wearing sterile gloves and you pick up a tube of surgical lube and remove the cap. Both of your gloves are no longer sterile sterile.
Macy and I team up to get the Cath in.
1. We soak the tube in alcohol for 20-30 minutes
2. Open the surgical lube
3. Both wear sterile gloves, her gloves will touch non sterile items and mine will only touch the tube
4. I get the Cath tube out of the alcohol and wait for the alcohol to evaporate
5. She will pick up the lube with her left hand (left is now unsterile) and apply it to the tube with her right hand (sterile)
6. She then holds my penis with her sterile hand (right) while I insert the tube without touching my penis or anything else
7. Install the cage and keep Neosporin applied around the tube where it exits the urethra

My personal suggestion is remove and clean every two weeks. Surgical lube prevents the tube from sticking to the urethra. Also, keep in mind that a medical catheter has a seal in the bladder which prevents urine from getting between the catheter and the urethra. With a cage Cath, urine may flow around the tube and through the tube at the same time, meaning you might still drip with a cage catheter
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Catheter as opposed to urethral tube?
I've done sounding for quite a while for prostate massage and also have a silicon tube for the cage I have now. But I found the tube was only good for a few days for various reasons I just didn't feel good about it.
I'm under the impression that a sss tube would be much safer and cleaner (just a feeling).
I'm looking to get a new custom cage with steel tube because I do actually like the feel and the sense of security.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I think 'Lock me' may be going a little overkill on the sterility idea. I've stuck more than a few things in my dick without worrying about sterility, normal 'clean' seems to be just fine. Alcohol soak for the device if you feel the need, and wash hands with soap and water before you start.

I've had two UTIs, for unrelated reasons, neither occurred in a time frame that related to sticking things in my dick. One was due to dehydration, no specific reason was evident for the other.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:03 am I think 'Lock me' may be going a little overkill on the sterility idea. I've stuck more than a few things in my dick without worrying about sterility, normal 'clean' seems to be just fine. Alcohol soak for the device if you feel the need, and wash hands with soap and water before you start.
Honest, I wasn't going to say it, but I'm glad someone did.

I have a 7 inch UI, steel tipped, and while I am still learning about it I am now pretty much use to having it there. No problems with UTI's, the only thing that might be of even minor interest is when my prostate gets larger passing urine can take a bit more time. Quite a bit on certain days, but its not painful or really at all uncomfortable. Its one of those things we get use to as we get older I suppose.

My cage sits in a bath of 90% isopropyl alcohol when not in use. Even if I remove it for a shower, into the bath it goes (after a good cleaning of course). Then back on. No other unusual precautions needed for me, your mileage may vary. But I honestly really enjoy the UI. When I am flaccid it makes it all but impossible to remove the cage or even escape it in any meaningful manner without the key. It does not matter how much it turtle's, its never going to escape that 7 inch insert.

Eddie
0 x