How many of you have a Mature Metal device on order right now?

Living the real life under lock and key

How long did your Mature Metal device take to come in from order date to delivery?

4 weeks or less
10%
5 weeks
20%
6 weeks
60%
7 weeks
No votes
8 weeks or more.
10%

Total votes: 10

DrPinotNoir
How many of you have a Mature Metal device on order right now?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

My wife got legit angry after 2 years of us messing around with chinese devices. This one I have on right now is fine. (she knows I can and do pick the lock however)

So.. Jan 2nd she ordered a Jailbird. I have seen about 4 other posters that have said they were thinking about getting one or ordered one in the past 4 weeks too.

So who has one being built alongside ours?

Second question because I am impatient but not bold enough to send a email that says? "Hey how is it going?" :) If you ordered from Mature Metal how long did it take. I talked to them directly and they said 6 weeks and if they are behind schedule they work more hours to hit the 6 week mark (The phone call was bad though. I was missing every other word. I think her cellphone was in a bad coverage area)

So how many people are about to be trapped in this device that doesn't need to come off??
0 x
Locked_In_LV
Last orgasm: January 3rd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Re: How many of you have a Mature Metal device on order right now?

Post by Locked_In_LV »

I can't speak to shipping times, but I have been using a MM JailBird since 2010. If you are adept at lockpicking like I am, then bypassing a lock is trivial. (and the small padlocks shipped with these devices or purchased nearly anywhere are ALL capable of being bypassed in under 2 seconds.) I highly recommend getting some steel cable seals (not an affiliate link) on order if you and your wife are serious about preventing you from cheating. You can check my FL for photos of my device and the PA security cable I made for it. Coupled with the cable seals in place of the lock I haven't found a way to escape. I have worn this configuration for over a month at a time without removal with no issues.

Good luck with your new device :-)
0 x
Currently Locked 24/7 in my MM JailBird since: 3rd of January, 2022
Connect with me on: FetLife | She Makes The Rules | (and other socials under the same username)
📉 8,8 on the Tom Allen scale 📈
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

yeah Ive got the security screw and it is recessed into the body. I think that is going to take care of it. i payed extra for that.. hopefully that works. I cant get it with pliers anymore and I dont think a security torx will work without stripping the damn thing. Im sure it is softer metal and will show damage. Well see. There is a point at which I wont screw around. This knockoff I have pinches from time to time. The custom one I dont think will as it will be a more real fit. (I think)
0 x
Locked_In_LV
Last orgasm: January 3rd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Locked_In_LV »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:52 pm This knockoff I have pinches from time to time. The custom one I dont think will as it will be a more real fit. (I think)
I've not tried the knock offs, but in my decade plus off and on with it, I've never experienced pinching from the MM device itself. I occasionally get some scrotum skin pinched between the cable for my PA and the outside of the cage, but that isn't the fault of the MM device itself. I've been working on designing a rigid stainless bar to replace the jewelry that will be attached to a second penis ring between the A ring and the cage, but haven't quite perfected the shape yet.
20220202_232639.jpg
20220202_232639.jpg (58.68 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
0 x
Currently Locked 24/7 in my MM JailBird since: 3rd of January, 2022
Connect with me on: FetLife | She Makes The Rules | (and other socials under the same username)
📉 8,8 on the Tom Allen scale 📈
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

so as an update to those who will search in the future. my wife ordered on Sunday Jan 2nd 2022. The package shipped on Wed Feb 9th at 2:30 pm. It was slated to come before 9pm on 2/12/22. USPS Priority mail just updated my tracking to say it is out for delivery TODAY by 5:30pm So basically what I read a couple people say My Mature Metal Jailbird came in 6 weeks minus 2 days. I ALMOST feel like it was shipped on purpose so it would make it here before the weekend!

Ugh.. Goodbye freedom!

This morning I asked her when she stopped chuckling after we discussed USPS getting it here a day early. "So do you want to take a picture on your phone of it without a cage on?" She replied almost instantly. "No! I have no interest in that. I want to see it locked up!"
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Honestly I can't remember how long it takes to get a device... We've purchased so many but I know that it's never taken us 6 weeks to get one. Our first, back in 2013 I think, probably took the longest. But any between then and now have probably been 3-5 weeks depending on Design or Device.

It's not like they have a big shop, it's a small family business and just William making cages! 😉
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Mine came exactly 6 weeks from the date I ordered it.
0 x
505dude

Post by 505dude »

Ditto. It took about 6 weeks for mine to arrive. I got it about 4 days ago and appreciate the quality.
0 x
dave leonard

Post by dave leonard »

Been wearing my jailbird for years, quality is second to none
0 x