I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
DubSissyBoy
Last orgasm: December 10th, 2022

Re: I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by DubSissyBoy »

This is a big concern for me. As a commuting cyclist, I need to be able to cycle while locked if chastity is going to be a serious commitment for me.

I've cycled up to ninety minutes in plastic, silicone and metal cages without significant issues. Surprisingly, any issues I had were on top rather than down below. With padded cycling pants, and extra undershorts with their own padding, there were no issues at all under my balls. I had a bit of minor pinching up above, which was resolved with a minor adjustment of position.

Showering in work was a bigger problem than the cycling. I think I need speedos or something to stop the cage slipping off.
1 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Curiousrk wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:13 pm Hi. Question for @BlackoutDevices - how is the sport model development going? I’m new here and have tried to read all the threads associated with cycling. I am riding average of 130 miles a week w/90 of those miles as a 15 mile each way commute to work T/W/TH. It’s a pretty high priority to find something cage-wise, that works. Since starting full time locked, it has been a cumbersome process to remove, ride, install for work, remove, ride, install for evenings etc. Would love to lock and roll on bike commute during the week without concern. Thanks, curousrk.
Its been slow. Had a few personal circumstances get in the way of my business operation so it got put on the back burner.

Otherwise the feedback from testers has been really positive in terms of comfort. Just need to refine the security and a few other things just a little bit more. Its not really designed to be an "overnight" cage but right now it does need to be slightly improved to be up to my standard for the occasional multi-day stint.

So a few more prototypes for me to refine and then getting the packaging and logistics all sorted for it and it should be ready for launch... which I plan for a certain "tangential to cycling" date that's coming up for the launch.
0 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:37 pm
Curiousrk wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:13 pm Hi. Question for @BlackoutDevices - how is the sport model development going? I’m new here and have tried to read all the threads associated with cycling. I am riding average of 130 miles a week w/90 of those miles as a 15 mile each way commute to work T/W/TH. It’s a pretty high priority to find something cage-wise, that works. Since starting full time locked, it has been a cumbersome process to remove, ride, install for work, remove, ride, install for evenings etc. Would love to lock and roll on bike commute during the week without concern. Thanks, curousrk.
Its been slow. Had a few personal circumstances get in the way of my business operation so it got put on the back burner.

Otherwise the feedback from testers has been really positive in terms of comfort. Just need to refine the security and a few other things just a little bit more. Its not really designed to be an "overnight" cage but right now it does need to be slightly improved to be up to my standard for the occasional multi-day stint.

So a few more prototypes for me to refine and then getting the packaging and logistics all sorted for it and it should be ready for launch... which I plan for a certain "tangential to cycling" date that's coming up for the launch.
Thanks for the update. Will be on the lookout. 🚴✌️👍
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
koekoek

Post by koekoek »

My girlfriend would be very happy with a cage that can be used while cycling.
Do u put an update in this topic when there is one ?
0 x
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

I haven’t ridden my bicycle for a couple of years due to knee problems (the motorcycle was no problem caged). I hope to try the bicycle again this spring. New bike with split style seat and old bike with comfy leather saddle. I will try both and see what happens. Probably not for another month or two. I admit I’m a weather wimp.
0 x
supermario77

Post by supermario77 »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:37 pm

I ride to work most days, road bike and Lycra on. Haven't found a cage that is 1 comfortable 2 concealed under Lycra bib shorts.

Would be happy to test our buy any product that addresses at least one of these concerns.
1 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

I have sort of just given up on chastity when commuting to work. I’m good without needing to be caged when on a dedicated ride. But commuting and the whole process : wake up ant cage off, commute on bike, cage on, work, cage off, commute on bike, cafe on to sleep overnight…. Just too much. Especially when the base ring is correctly sized for a single finger underneath, and that takes a couple minutes to get it on and situated.

But I remain on the lookout. 🚴🔐👀
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
BlackoutDevices

The Sport has launched today!

The Sport
Chastity for an active lifestyle. A cage that moves with you.

The all new FlexTec, vented cage provides the perfect balance of protection, flexibility, and movement to keep you locked and moving.

The Sport features 3 key components: flexibility, openness, and being able to set the positioning of the cage. Both the cage and base ring are flexible. The cage itself is open and has the vented scales that allow for airflow and flexibility while preventing rubbing. And then finally the base ring-cage connector can pivot allowing you to tuck things to your preferred side as needed.

You can find out more at:
https://BlackoutDevices.com/sport
Last edited by BlackoutDevices on Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks for the update. I did look at the website briefly. I cannot tell from the photo… How is it locked? Any other photo / details you can provide? Understand you probably want to keep the detailed photos and design info under lock and key (pun intended).
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
BlackoutDevices

It locks just with a standard integrated lock. I plan on doing some animated videos that showcase the various features of it as it really is movement based. But, just because of the workload of creating those videos, they are a bit lower on the priority list.

Otherwise the 3 key features of it is the flexibility, openness, and being able to set the positioning of the cage. Both the cage and base ring are flexible. The cage itself is quite open and has the vented scales on the top to prevent rubbing while still allowing airflow and flexibility. And then finally the base ring-cage connector can pivot allowing you to tuck things to your preferred side as needed.
1 x