I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023
Re: I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by Curiousrk »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:16 am Depending on how aggressively you're riding, it's usually not worth it. I have some friends that think five or ten miles on the bike trails (stopping for beers along the way) is an excursion. I have an old steel frame and I'll ride along with them because that's pretty low effort.

But when I'm riding solo on the state or back roads, I take it off. No sense it even risking injury.
Thanks for that. Great point about “it’s all a matter of perspective”. I’d put my riding into the more agressive side of things. Working to maintain the ability to pop off a century ride at any time. I average 120 miles a week usually and in the summer months I can get 200 miles in a week a few times a month. I participate in a fundraiser for our Nation’s veterans that is 310 miles over 4 days (gravel) so I stay in shape for that and try not to go up/down on the fitness level. So even the 20 mile ride each way to work is a no-go for me it now appears. But it was worth a try!
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird