I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022
Re: I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by YesDear »

I opted for the shorter 6+ mile ride since it meanders around town closer to home, in case of issues. No problems riding. Before the ride my wife unlocked me and I bent the bottom of the base ring back before reinstalling to give me more gap since my balls ride high and have been rather tight much of the time. Much better. I'll update if things change.
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

I'm sorry but what is jailbird?
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Cassy0110 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:25 am I'm sorry but what is jailbird?
The Jail Bird is one model made by Mature Metal. M'Lady had hers modified to accept both the security screw and the padlock. The padlock is functional but is mostly decorative and there for the sound of it hitting against the cage when I walk.
Her Jail Bird 2 (3).jpg
Her Jail Bird 2 (3).jpg (117.03 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:20 am
Cassy0110 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:25 am I'm sorry but what is jailbird?
The Jail Bird is one model made by Mature Metal. M'Lady had hers modified to accept both the security screw and the padlock. The padlock is functional but is mostly decorative and there for the sound of it hitting against the cage when I walk.

Her Jail Bird 2 (3).jpg
Oh thanks , only when I wrote it, then understood
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

funny I just came back here to look up stuff. I am about to go on my first 14 mile ride with my perfectly sized mature metal cage on. @BlackoutDevices
1 x
Spchaste

Post by Spchaste »

I ride everyday 1 hour making between 17 to 20 km and never experienced a problem because of the cage. Maybe because I ride on plain roads with no bumps.
Just sometimes I have to "adjust" the package hehe because of the movement but just that.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Did a 10 mile trail ride with a cobra max on. No issues actually more comfortable caged then free balling.
0 x
CB6000
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Hi. Question for @BlackoutDevices - how is the sport model development going? I’m new here and have tried to read all the threads associated with cycling. I am riding average of 130 miles a week w/90 of those miles as a 15 mile each way commute to work T/W/TH. It’s a pretty high priority to find something cage-wise, that works. Since starting full time locked, it has been a cumbersome process to remove, ride, install for work, remove, ride, install for evenings etc. Would love to lock and roll on bike commute during the week without concern. Thanks, curousrk.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Tried a steel Rikers knock off on the commute home tonight. By the 5th mile I wish I hadn’t tried. The cage has a rough edge at the back that pressed into my skin above the shaft and (moved) rubbed constantly. And it was about 34 degrees F. so very cold for the jewels exposed to the air flow. Was wearing full length winter tights with bike pad in seat area. Good news is the base ring is small enough to prevent a slip through. And the full coverage cage prevented my glans from rubbing raw. But the cold made the contraction pain intolerable. Like needles jabbing me on all sides. Some may like self abuse but not me I guess. Too wimpy. Back to uncaged cycling until I build up the nerve to try again with a different device and heat source.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
ARK

Post by ARK »

Worked with a guy who rode his bike everyday to work. It was approximately 10 miles one way.

If I am going to ride a bike, it is going to be my Yamaha. I have a hard limit. If it is below 55F, I drive my vehicle that has heat.
1 x
WPS