New Name for "Ruined Orgasm"?

Living the real life under lock and key
addadayplease

New Name for "Ruined Orgasm"?

Post by addadayplease »

I've never had a "ruined orgasm". I've read about them here and elsewhere. I'm pretty sure My Queen would not like the term if I told her what it was. She is just starting as my KH, but she is even having trouble denying me orgasms, much less "ruining" the one she would finally give me. It raises the question in my mind as to "Why does so much of the chastity play terminology have to be so negative - all punishment and pain. Why can't we have a neutral or even a positive term for such a glorious event of love? When the locked man finally climaxes....but then all thrusting/squeezing/stroking stops and just lets the ejaculation happen without further ado...what might that be called. I don't have a suggestion for you today...but I raise the question. I'm asking for a new term for this sexual event. I'm open to your ideas. :idea: :idea: :idea:
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New Name for "Ruined Orgasm"?

Post by Tom Allen »

LOL - my wife has the same attitude about a lot of the terms. Like, there's "pegging", and just the name is a turn off to her. When I wear the strapon (another name she doesn't like "It sounds like a tool"), for a while we were calling it "foxing" because "reverse pegging" sounded even worse. How do these names end up in the lexicon, anyhow?

I hadn't thought about "ruined orgasm" being a negative term, except in the sense that it sort of is. How about "unfinished"? Sounds a little nicer than "truncated" .
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I will brainstorm some answers to my own question, but on my morning commute I was thinking of “partialgasm” or “minigasm” or “barelygasm” - something along those lines.
2 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Teased orgasm?
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I’ll work on some more after work. But “Nogasm” just came to my mind…. I’m hoping for the perfect compound word that suggests nice but not full ecstasy. And ending in “-gasm “ just sounds right to me. Thanks for the responses so far… I have no delusions about changing the entire chastity world on this topic.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

"Partial Orgasm" sounds pretty good to me. It's a little bit of an orgasm, just not the whole thing. Like letting you have one cookie now, but not letting you scarf down the whole box. Eat one cookie and it tastes really good now and the next one will taste really good too. Scarf the whole box down and you won't really want another cookie for a while.
3 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

So here are a few of the other ones I thought of today. I am a wordsmith.
hardlygasm
dribblegasm
oozegasm
mediocregasm
so-sogasm
blahgasm
O.K.gasm. as opposed to an OH!gasm (Orgasm)
meh-gasm
humdrumgasm
No!gasm
inferiogasm
almostgasm
nearlygasm

You can chime in on a favorite...or add your suggestion.
0 x
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

Norgasm
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

It's an 'emission' if the semen pours out without the contractions of ejaculation.
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

mrrigid wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:38 am It's an 'emission' if the semen pours out without the contractions of ejaculation.

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly the kind of thing a vanilla wife wants to hear 😂
6 x