Swelling foreskin

Living the real life under lock and key
Branah

Swelling foreskin

Post by Branah »

A few months back my KH had use of a hot tub, on the 3rd day of enjoying it my foreskin started to swell as if filled with water. We took the cage off and it returned to normal after a few hours so I put it down to being in the hot tub and put the cage back on.

I've been locked for a month now and it's happened again without the hot tub, with no obvious aggrevation and again went away after a few hours out of the cage.

I wondered if this was a common problem with fellow wearers or if anyone has experienced anything similar?
0 x
UltraWhiteStar
Re: Swelling foreskin

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

I did see some of what you describe when using a cage with tight diameter and large openings in between. My loose skin would be pressed out of the cage and fluids start pooling. This also started to get uncomfortable but not quite painful. With most cages I also have this on my uncut foreskin, as it tends to sneak out of the peehole. Liquids from the compressed part will be pressed into the „free tip“ and pool there as circulation is restricted. With time these swellings became more frequent and I had to switch to a cage design that does not let the lose skin escape that easy.

I can guess that the hot tub increased bloodflow in your penis and on the second occasion, maybe you did something to increase circulation as well?
0 x
Not in control.
Branah

Post by Branah »

That does make sense, my cage isn't too small but it is snug with spaces in it... its something to bare in mind if I'm going to have increased circulation there

Or maybe it's time for a custom cage 🤔 😏

Thanks for sharing
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have a relatively short foreskin and keep it pulled back in the cage. My Mature Metal Jail Bird has a sufficiently snug diameter to keep the foreskin behind the glans . . . mostly. Sometimes, during shrinkage, the foreskin will sneak forward to some extent. I push it back into its proper position with the back end of an old toothbrush.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Branah

Post by Branah »

I use a crochet hook to push mine back 😆
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I always have a few cotton buds to hand, which can prod things back nicely.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

I've been wearing a Looker 02 for months at a time, cleaning regulary - but as it happened, I got a "balanitis". As a result my wife and me were considering a more open device and got a Looker 01. The Looker 02 had been somewhat larger (diameter/length) than needed for a tight fit, the Looker 01 now is just right. But as I'm a grower with a very small limp size - and the Looker 01 being an open design - I've been getting some problems with fluids collecting / swelling foreskin.

First I tried to draw back the foreskin to have the glans uncovered (thus helping the balanitis to heal), but when the foreskin had been caught behind the B-ring, I got an edema as a result after wearing the cage for about a day (looked strange at first, but some cooling and waiting helped and it was gone after some hours). When wearing the cage with the glans covered by the foreskin, the skin will press through the bars (especially when the "little one" ist trying "hard" to get bigger) and I got some small parts where liquid was forming kind of a very small edema.

Have you had similar problems with liquid collecting / swelling foreskin and how did you deal with them? I'd really like to find a solution to wear a more open design (and I wish I could keep my foreskin from covering the glans without running into problems).
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
JimR

Post by JimR »

Look02... I am trying to address the same problem, which may result from skin/bar contact or extrusion of skin through vent holes/side holes during an erection attempt. I am now trying the largest HT (copy) cage, in an effort to avoid the problem, as there is about 3/4 inch of free space at the end of the tube when flaccid. I know of issues regarding partial erections, but I am trying to find the best compromise between that and edema producing smaller cages. I am also looking into 3D printed bar type cages, with larger bars, which might help reduce potential for edema, by having a larger bar contacting the skin, and greater spacing between bars.
0 x