Happy Christmas

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Happy Christmas

Post by slave d »

Well folks it’s been a difficult year for many around the world and everything seems more volatile and scary wherever you look but hopefully we can all have a happy Christmas in or out of particular bubbles depending on where we are. We in the Southern Hemisphere are in summer of course so Christmas Day for us is ham and salad and bbq with the obligatory Pavlova desert here in NZ particularly. Cold beer and wine a-plenty and friends and family gathered as much as the rules allow (luckily in our case there’s no restrictions). Obviously those from the Northern Hemisphere have a very different get together but hopefully with the same good cheer.

So MsM and i wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with hopes for a more peaceful and less stressful 2022 in all our lives.

Stay safe and be nice to one another !!

MsM and Her ld
7 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: Happy Christmas

Post by mrrigid »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Take inspiration from Santa, and come once a year!
5 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Here in the US, so many things have gone so very wrong , but I am hopeful that somehow things will get better.
Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year to all.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Not gonna be very happy around here. Wife is depressed (was bawling yesterday) because she can't go see family for 2nd year, she now has 3 in her family that are sick with covid- two are children too young to be vaxxed but were being sent to school anyway, and an anti-vaxxer who refused to get vaxxed and is also refusing to go to the hospital despite a 105* fever...he still 'doesn't believe in' Covid even though it may be killing him. Oh, well, at least his anti-vax ass isn't taking up a hospital bed. The thing is, he lives with his father, who is married to my wife's sister, and they are both extremely high risk.

I got my lung function test results back yesterday- I'm only getting just over 60% diffusion (or is that perfusion? IDK, not enough coffee yet), basically they are nearly half trashed due to the blood clots. No word yet on whether there may be any permanent damage...but it's looking like it's a safe bet that I'll be eligible to file for SS before I'm able to go back to my job. Which is a shame, because I really loved my job.

To those in better situations, Merry Xmas...I may be atheist but I still like the idea of the Yule/Solstice celebration anyway (besides, it was a pagan thing first).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

@TwistedMister sorry to hear about all the troubles you and your family is going through. I sincerely hope 2022 treats you better.

Happy Holidays everyone and a happy healthy New Year.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope no one was permitted anything beyond a fine glass of wine and some deliberate teasing. Enjoy.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Homebody wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:09 am @TwistedMister sorry to hear about all the troubles you and your family is going through. I sincerely hope 2022 treats you better.

Happy Holidays everyone and a happy healthy New Year.
Thanks. The Mrs. made do with some video calls, then we watched football and ate some [air]fried food. There's a turkey in one of the fridges, but it stayed there and didn't get cooked, maybe today...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted