Help finding a cage for a “grower “

Living the real life under lock and key
Grower

Help finding a cage for a “grower “

Post by Grower »

Hello
I wear wondering if help could be provided. I would like to embark on long term chastity. I have dabbled and have a couple of different cages. Some of them work better than others. So far, the one that has worked the best is an a271 for reference. Here is my problem. I am a grower. Flaccid, I am about 1.5 inches. Erect, I am about 5.5. Please note that these are just estimates on exact sizes, but the proportion of growth is accurate. What has been happening for me is that I put the cage on (a271) and I have even gotten to the point that it fits comfortably for long periods. My issue is that when I have an erection, it the cage extends with my larger erect penis and it feels that it is going to pull my balls off. It is extremely uncomfortable. This happens with all of the cages I have purchased and used. Now I know a goal is to not get an erection. I am working on that. That said, when I am getting teased in foreplay it gets erect and hurts badly. More disconcerting at least for long term use is that it happens a couple of times a night when I have nocturnal erections. Unfortunately, I think I am beginning to wonder if I am anatomically correct for long term use.

That said, I was hoping for advice. Anyone here have similar issues? If so, how did you remediate them? What is the best advice for finding a cage? I really would like to endeavor in long term chastity and would even consider getting pierced if it would facilitate long term wear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for your input.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Help finding a cage for a “grower “

Post by TwistedMister »

It could be that your main ring is too big. Or, are you using a lot of lube on it?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grower

Post by Grower »

My main ring seems to be OK during the day and when I don’t get erections. The cage stays on fine. I don’t get too much irritation either when the cage on and flaccid. I think the main ring is good too because when I do get an erection, it does not come off my balls and becomes part of the problem. The hard shaft of the erection pulls the cage forward and the ring stays secure around my balls and pulls them forward along with the cage. This is where the pain comes is from my balls being pulled forward by the cage when I have an erection.

Now I get that part of this is avoiding erections and I am trying to work toward that. The two main times when it happens though is when my wife and I are having sexual play (when I can try to control). And the most worrisome are nocturnal erections (which I can’t control). Oddly enough, my wife hates pain. Pain on anyone…me or her. When she sees my balls pulled in my cage during foreplay, she constantly asks if it hurts. I lie and say no even though I am in excruciating pain. I desire to be in chastity and I know that she would take it off and tell me to leave it off if she knew it hurt. That is another wrinkle on my problems.

In terms of advice, I would respectfully request input from others on how to alleviate these issues. Perhaps with a properly fitting cage. Or maybe even proper training in this cage.

Thank you everyone for the thought and input.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sounds to me as if the cage is too long, maybe a lot too long. The erection shouldn’t have a real chance to get started so if anything it pushes back into your body instead of pulling away. The cage should (in my opinion) be at least half an inch shorter than you are when at your shortest so you are compressed into it.

MsM’swld
5 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Also a grower. I use a super small stainless steel cage from DH gate. Prevents erections no ring pull , minimal lube, fits snug. Sounds like you just need to go smaller till you are prevented from having forward movement. It will build a bit behind, but no erection to pull the ring.
2 x
Grower

Post by Grower »

Thanks for the input. What cages do you like best? Interesting on the advice to go a half inch smaller. I chuckle, but I do not necessarily think of myself as small (average perhaps) but with a cage a half of an inch smaller, I will look tiny. LOL. :-). Chastityat60 you referred to a device you got on DH Gate. Would you mind sharing with me what that is? Again, thank you.
2 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Not sure of the model #. Just search super small stainless steel chastity device with urethral sound.The sound is 10 mm. Too big for me. The cage .. I was surprised at the actual fit. Did not expect I could fit in it. Having to “squish” into it applies just enough pressure to prevent erection. Now that I’m wearing it 24/7 for weeks at a time, I wonder if I could /would try a smaller size. This is far better than allowing for a partial erection in a tube which has split my CB6000 cage twice. In my opinion, I have to be kept so any effort of erection only builds back behind the ring. Otherwise I am flopping around in a tube. My model also has an “ anti off spiked ring”. 3 small semi sharp points ..I love it..!
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Scroll back to the link from slave d. Mine is the same without the hinged base ring.
Seems finding my device is more difficult than I thought,, lol
0 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I have also found that many cages have an inside diameter that is WAY too big. If an erection can’t grow in girth, it also won’t grow in length.

Having a small (skin touching when flaccid) diameter has helped prevent my cage from trying to disconnect my balls from the rest of my body.
0 x
Grower

Post by Grower »

Thanks so much for your help. 50 years of playing with it and I never knew if you prevented it from growing in girth, you will prevent it from growing in length. Also, I had no idea that going smaller will prevent it from getting bigger. You learn something new every day.

I have a nub device that just covers the head of my willie. I do not wear hat one because I do not like the ring. It is simply a circle and I do not not think it fits as well. That is why I like the cage you posted Slave d.

I followed up the above posts and looked on eBay. Lots of good devices. One of the things that suppressed me the most from the last time I looked was the amount of 3d printed devices. Many of the 3d printed items I have bought have not been really “solid” in build. I wonder how a 3d printed chastity cage will hold up. Now I guess I have to find the proper fit on the cage and on the ring.

I like the ring with a hinge. Does the hinge hurt? I am wondering how much smaller I can go with a ring that closes with a hinge. I really like the oval rings with the curves as opposed to anything else such as the ones that simply are a circle.

Thanks so much everyone for the input. Please keep the advice coming.

Cheers!
0 x