Help finding a cage for a “grower “

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Help finding a cage for a “grower “

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm exactly the same. Originally I got a cage size according to the book. Downsized to something near my complete flaccid state, still had the ball ripping off bit. When I shortened again it was fine. To give an idea. Flaccid I'm 3" erect 8" the cage lenth including ring I wear is 2.5". Anything longer I can't wear continuously. It worth mentioning that said cage diameter is larger than need be. This has worked for 2 years with release for sex only.
I have a resin cage that is 3" but very snug and this also works but I can't keep it clean.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

You guys bring up an interesting point about the inner diameter of the cage. I recently got a small steel cage from DHgate, fits perfect and has a security screw instead of stealth lock or padlock. But the inner diameter is 33mm which is pretty snug and forces my skin to bunch up at the base. I figured a larger diameter would be better, but after reading your comments I am starting to rethink that. Most cages I have worn I usually have a problem with foreskin being pinched between bars, but this new one is pretty nice. Below is the cage I got from DHgate.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/stainles ... 46312796:8
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I am almost your exact dimensions. I went thru several cheaper cages and everything was painful. I bit the bullet and ordered a Mature Metal Jail Bird.

One return for cage shortening reduce the gap and now it is perfect. When soft I touch the sides and end of cage. The gap is small enoung to ensure my balls cant pull thru even lubed (had that happen once at work, extremely painful). I also switched to a round tripple base ring from the oval. The tripple spreads the pressure more evenly around the scrotum and balls. To me the oval created pressure points.

They will work with you to get the size right. You must order the sizing ring kit to ensure best results. You want a snug fit, sides and length, so you never start growing.

As to models, i like the jail bird because I can work the skin of my cock up in to the cage and wash as needed. The more solid tubes make this difficult. We went with security screw to be a little less bulky. I have been caged this way 24/7/365 since July of 2018. Now when the cage is off, I miss it.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yeah, I will echo everything that CagedKC said, except that I had to return my Jail Bird twice for adjustments, but it has been perfect ever since. If you add all the hours together, it has been worn the equivalent of 5+ years, and it still looks brand new.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.