Denied by a busy day

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Denied by a busy day

Post by sirmebane »

My wife and I lucked into a trip to a hard to reserve beach property with just a week's notice. It just popped up and they asked us "can you do next week?"

I've been 5 weeks in my current lockup so she thought this would be the ideal trip to let me out for some fun. She has been mentioning it every couple of days since we made the reservation.

Today we head out and 30 minutes down the road she does the 'hand to forehead' pose. "I forgot the key."

What key? She points at my groin. She was behind the wheel so I suggested we go back.

"I was looking forward to it too. Such a shame."

Now I honestly believe she actually forgot it but I also know we could have turned around at that point. She'll get hers and I'll get an IOU.

I wasn't counting on this dimension of denial.
11 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Denied by a busy day

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:29 pm
Now I honestly believe she actually forgot it but I also know we could have turned around at that point. She'll get hers and I'll get an IOU.

I wasn't counting on this dimension of denial.
Oops. LOL :twisted:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Denied by a busy day

Post by sirmebane »

Yes, we're having fun. The surf, the sand and sunshine. Nope, there is no key... it wasn't a head fake. I'm four hours away from any keys and she doesn't feel bad about it. Well, not much anyway.
6 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123