CB6000s padlock will not unlock

Living the real life under lock and key
Blaeu

CB6000s padlock will not unlock

Post by Blaeu »

Hey all,

I JUST received my CB6000s a few hours ago and this is my first chastity device. Long story short, I tested the lock, it worked fine, I then put all pieces together and locked myself up. About an hour and a half later I went to unlock myself, and neither of the two keys will unlock the padlock.

*freaks out*

Now, after having the moment of panic, I think all my bits shrunk three sizes and I slipped out pretty easily (I had the largest ring and spacer). However, I still have a "locked up" CB that I cannot use because neither key seems to unlock the lock. Again, I did test it before I put it on and both worked fine.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and what their solution is. Thanks for any advice.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: CB6000s padlock will not unlock

Post by Tom Allen »

You tested it and it worked once? It's rare for new locks to fall apart, but it's possible. Is the key stuck in the lock?

Try a little WD40 or baby oil in the keyhole. Perhaps the tumblers work, but the spring for the hasp is stuck.

Good thing you went with the loose fit, eh?
0 x
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Problem solved! Heh.

I went and tried some WD40 right away wondering why I didn't think of that. At first, nothing happened, but then the key went ALL the way into the lock. Once that happened it unlocked just fine. I had suspected it wasn't all the way in, but being so knew I just wasn't sure, I also couldn't think of a way to "force" the key in that would actually be beneficial.

I'm so glad I decided to post for help now, thanks a lot. Also, if I hadn't been able to slip out, I don't know if I would have been calm enough to even consider looking online. :D
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

I'm always dealing with funky locks at work. Sometimes you can get them with a little love.
What I find will work sometimes is pulling the lock into the key using various amounts of pressure while gently turning the key. A lot of times it will hit a sweet spot and pop the lock open.
However, once you get that lock off you should probably get a new one before you start experimenting with smaller spacer and ring sizes, hehe...
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Carefully wielded boltcutters will work, as will a dremel tool with the cut-off wheel. Be sure and use eye protection if going with the cut-off wheel option.

Tom's advice is also good - lube it up and dink with it. It might just open.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

And then buy a suitable Abus lock at your local DIY store. They are worth their money.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I'd be a little hesitant to use my Dremel tool and a cut off wheel. Not only is the spray of red hot metal particles coming off it capable of producing quite a stinging sensation on the balls, there's always the chance the wheel will come apart in ugly little fragments. It would be rather embarrassing to explain the situation to the ER physician who is stitching up your lacerated nutsack.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

No, he managed to get the cage completely off. If I wanted to do that while still on, I'd get something really thick and heat-resistant to cover any exposed flesh nearby. Though even some 12" boltcutters would almost certainly take out one of these dinky little luggage locks.

Or you can just sacrifice the center post, and pay a few bucks for a new one.

Rolls eyes - that's why I just immediately call bullshit on anyone claiming to be locked up against their will. If you really wanted out, you can get out. Even a Latowski, and if you got yourself fitted for one of those, I think you damn well know what you're getting into.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

likes2blocked wrote: Or you can just sacrifice the center post, and pay a few bucks for a new one.
Thank you.
0 x