Long term effect

Living the real life under lock and key
saslv

Long term effect

Post by saslv »

Hi me and my gf have introduced chastity in our life 3 yars ago. In the begining wi started with very sort period and the we increase to our maximun of 2 months. when i was released i felt it different like little short and soft but she said she saw and felt any changing. Now se ask me if i agree to try longer period but i m little concerned abut possibly side effect. Have anyone tried longer period ? it s safe? Thank you for any advice.
0 x
sls01234

Re: Long term effect

Post by sls01234 »

I think what you're trying to ask here is if any of us who have been in for long term have noticed a change. I can honestly say I have not and we've done many long term stents my wife actually said it feels firmer versus softer.
1 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Long term effect

Post by TwistedMister »

saslv wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:11 am Hi me and my gf have introduced chastity in our life 3 yars ago. In the begining wi started with very sort period and the we increase to our maximun of 2 months. when i was released i felt it different like little short and soft but she said she saw and felt any changing. Now se ask me if i agree to try longer period but i m little concerned abut possibly side effect. Have anyone tried longer period ? it s safe? Thank you for any advice.
I've gone for as much as 18 months, with 9+ month stretches of not getting out at all, for any reason. Going long-term,without any stretching can result in a temporary loss of skin elasticity that can result in an apparent loss of size. However, this effect is only temporary- within a short time of being allowed full erections it will go back to 'normal' size (whatever 'normal' is for you).

This can be avoided by letting it out every week or two and bringing it to full erection, which she could do as part of some tease and denial play by not letting you 'get off' and locking it back up again.
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted