The beginning

Living the real life under lock and key
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: The beginning

Post by midlifelovelife »

I don’t think it works that way, although I have heard of Keyholders directing their guys to do chores for friends and family with great success.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 am OK, three votes for chores. You guys want to come over here for a week-end? I got a bunch of chores that need doing... ;)
I would absolutely do this. Two conditions.

First, I must remain caged and naked while doing your chores, so I want the heating on.
Second, You pay the air fares from the UK ;-)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Steve2059 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:13 am
TwistedMister wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 am OK, three votes for chores. You guys want to come over here for a week-end? I got a bunch of chores that need doing... ;)
I would absolutely do this. Two conditions.

First, I must remain caged and naked while doing your chores, so I want the heating on.
Second, You pay the air fares from the UK ;-)
Oh, I will for sure have the heating on inside...unfortunately, most of *my* chores that need doing are *outside*. In fact, part of that is the 8,000lbs of wood pellets for the stove, which got delivered on Friday, and which need to get moved up onto the porch to get them out of the weather. Fortunately, it's still fairly warm for this time of year- about 39*F, it won't be long before it's down to -25*F. You won't have much of an audience though, other than my wife and I who will be inside by the stove, drinking hot schnapplets*- we're way back in the woods (on 22 acres) with no neighbors in sight.

*(Hot schnapplets- hot chocolate made with dark chocolate, having a liberal dose of Rumpleminze 100proof peppermint schnapps added.)

Oh, the check is in the mail.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Timc

Post by Timc »

It's mental, getting into the new role, no longer a "receiver" but "giver", making life easier and more fun for her, but it's also plain physical, no longer waistline time on jerking off and orgasms I just need apply my energy somwhere else.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I think that only works, @TwistedMister, if you dangle the expectation that after doing the chores for a week or so, you'll give them an extra special BJ ... or maybe that's what you had in mind!
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

cshorts wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:12 pm
I think that only works, @TwistedMister, if you dangle the expectation that after doing the chores for a week or so, you'll give them an extra special BJ ... or maybe that's what you had in mind!
I'm thinking that maybe the Mrs. would take care of that...although, based on some things that have happened in the past few years, I get the idea she might think it funny to see *me* do it...I guess I'll have to come up with a different plan...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Lol!!
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021

Post by tammystoy »

Yeah, I've got some need doing, too. I already do most of the chores, but its because I'm not working nearly as much due to the pandemic, while she frequently puts in OT. There have been times in the past when I was working a lot and she wasn't, so she picked up more of the chores. She's certainly used her control of my orgasms to get me to do things I wouldn't normally want to, and sometimes that's a particular chore or project, but it's something that happens from time to time. Besides, she won't let me near the laundry...
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

tammystoy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 am
Yeah, I've got some need doing, too. I already do most of the chores, but its because I'm not working nearly as much due to the pandemic, while she frequently puts in OT. There have been times in the past when I was working a lot and she wasn't, so she picked up more of the chores. She's certainly used her control of my orgasms to get me to do things I wouldn't normally want to, and sometimes that's a particular chore or project, but it's something that happens from time to time. Besides, she won't let me near the laundry...
LOL, I've been doing my own laundry since I was a kid (I left home and went out on my own when I was 15), and, of course, it was a must when I joined the Army...it only took one time of washing red union suits with white T-shirts to figure out that you can't just throw everything in together.

I'm not working now either, and it looks like I probably won't be for some time to come, if ever. Apparently, I was already sick when I got my Covid booster and bad things happened, a week later I was in the hospital for nearly a week with pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs (multiple clots in both lungs). They are telling me it may be a year or more before I am fully recovered, and by then I will be eligible to file for SS.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021

Post by tammystoy »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:15 am
tammystoy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 am
LOL, I've been doing my own laundry since I was a kid (I left home and went out on my own when I was 15), and, of course, it was a must when I joined the Army...it only took one time of washing red union suits with white T-shirts to figure out that you can't just throw everything in together.

I'm not working now either, and it looks like I probably won't be for some time to come, if ever. Apparently, I was already sick when I got my Covid booster and bad things happened, a week later I was in the hospital for nearly a week with pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs (multiple clots in both lungs). They are telling me it may be a year or more before I am fully recovered, and by then I will be eligible to file for SS.
My wife has several of what look to me like basically identical shirts that each has its own requirements for washing, drying, etc. and she decided early on that it was just easier for her for her to do the laundry than to train me on the Secret Mysteries.

One chore that is definitely mine is keeping all the toys clean, organized, and readily available. That includes having fresh batteries where needed. She got annoyed once when something she wanted to use on me was dead and made a couple of dire threats. I've never let it happen again.
2 x