The beginning

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: The beginning

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok, so about the chores thing..
I have decided that I like being caged,regardless, best stated as self locking mostly 24:7 ,with wife's approval..no erection or O without her.No rules just no sex for me alone. With it on or off, we are a team. We each do what is to do. I don’t know why the chores / foot rub switch never got got switched on for me.. ?..I do special things occasionally as I always have..
Maybe if she agreed to be my key holder, and there was more of an actual power exchange, I suppose I might become a bit more attentive. Sex About once a month.. sometimes twice..we are older and the kink really is more about me than her..so far.
I am alpha in our home.She is so naturally submissive vanilla. She may never take the keys., but till then I am lovingly, kinkily kept for her. Is that a word ?? Lol.
3 x
Timc

Post by Timc »

Ok, finally back to this forum. I have had a lot of trouble with cages, the spiral looking one was working well but then narrow openings created a lot of problems, tried 2 more and finally bought a new Oxy Guardian which is totally superior. Part of the problem is my size, when to much compression, which by way I love how it feels, results in all kinds of problems. Anyway, after 3 weeks out of the cage and struggling to keep chaste mentally I am caged again. Very timely, on Saturday 2 days ago my girlfriend kind of scolded me "I was really hoping you be back in your cage", that is something I definitely have not expected. Shortly after she started asking whether I am submissive and how submissive I am, wow, I really like where this is going.
4 x
Timc

Post by Timc »

So after sex (I am caged, no orgasm till next year) my girlfriend confirmed our status as stag and vixen then she went on complaining that she hadn't' enough sex with women and that she needs like a bunch of them in one room and fuck them all. I knew she was somewhat bi but this?! Right after I was told to buy bras etc not just sexy but for sex all open etc, which I happily did.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:15 am
I'm not working now either, and it looks like I probably won't be for some time to come, if ever. Apparently, I was already sick when I got my Covid booster and bad things happened, a week later I was in the hospital for nearly a week with pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs (multiple clots in both lungs). They are telling me it may be a year or more before I am fully recovered, and by then I will be eligible to file for SS.
I've been away for a bit, just saw this. Sorry to hear about this serious health episode, @TwistedMister. I hope you're making good progress on recovery.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cshorts wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:38 pm I've been away for a bit, just saw this. Sorry to hear about this serious health episode, @TwistedMister. I hope you're making good progress on recovery.
Thanks. It's looking like it's going to be a long road. I was trying to push myself, work harder, but Doc says no, this isn't something that will work for. Doc says just rest and relax so now I am frustrated, I have things that need doing. Can't do much before I start feeling like crap.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted