Keyholder orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key

How are your KH’s sexual needs met during a lockdown?

Together play with vibrators or dildos
30%
Solo masturbation
15%
Fauxing (caged partner uses strapon)
15%
Oral sex
31%
Additional sex partners
6%
Refrains from orgasm also
3%

Total votes: 124

sherulestherooster

Keyholder orgasms

Post by sherulestherooster »

I’ve never tried a poll, I’m wondering if this will work. There are a ton of topics about denying the caged male, but how do the KH’s enjoy their sex play whilst the locked men are denied?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Keyholder orgasms

Post by TwistedMister »

She gets oral (lots), some together dildo play and some solo masturbation. She has talked about additional partners, but it hasn't happened [yet].
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

House rule number 11 - The submissive will provide pleasure to the Mistress any time, and by any method, She commands.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sherulestherooster

I’m curious who the three other people that voted “additional sex partners” are.

When I had a KH, we had a special ritual that she’d have a vibrator orgasm immediately after she clicked the lock shut. Would generally involve me fingering her and applying her Hitachi directly to her clit while she would tease my caged cock. She had the most intense orgasms that way and would generally be the go to for KH orgasms during a period of lockdown.

She was of course free to masturbate which I think she did most often by using the shower nozzle. We had a euphemism, that is she had a “long shower” but she would refuse to acknowledge or let me keep track of her private sessions. I imagine it was partly due to old fashioned masturbation shame but mostly it was a dominant thing (her solo-gasms being on a “need to know” basis) and deliberately undercounting her orgasms (I tracked all of our orgasms and we often did play with my releases contingent on her number achieved rather than a set date). Bottom line, I legitimately had no idea how often she masturbated.

Oral sex was in the mix for us to and it was a big turn on to go down on her when caged. Problem was cunnilingus was not as reliable and could be frustrating for her. I’d say she climaxed about half the time when that was the goal.

We did experiment with other sex partners (for her only) and I know that she had her orgasms with her playmates - she even brought her vibrator with her on play dates to ensure her orgasms. I was caged during most of her sessions with other men.

Cheers and if there’s any other questions I’ll questions I missed, please chime in!
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

Fauxing (70%)
Oral sex (36%)
Finger and Hand job (4%)
Stats since Jan 01
Lot of fun
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sherulestherooster: i am one of those 3 as MsM had several playtimes with a FWB for the first time at the end of last month. i was caged and watching !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sherulestherooster

slave d wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:03 pm Sherulestherooster: i am one of those 3 as MsM had several playtimes with a FWB for the first time at the end of last month. i was caged and watching !!

MsM’s ld
I’d really like to hear about your experience!! Details?!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

sherulestherooster wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:11 pm
slave d wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:03 pm Sherulestherooster: i am one of those 3 as MsM had several playtimes with a FWB for the first time at the end of last month. i was caged and watching !!

MsM’s ld
I’d really like to hear about your experience!! Details?!
PM sent

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:32 am House rule number 11 - The submissive will provide pleasure to the Mistress any time, and by any method, She commands.
Haha. I'm interested in what the 10 rules are that take priority over this :D :D :D
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Steve2059 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:36 am
KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:32 am House rule number 11 - The submissive will provide pleasure to the Mistress any time, and by any method, She commands.
ment
Haha. I'm interested in what the 10 rules are that take priority over this :D :D :D
there are 13 House Rules. All carry equal weight and the potential for equal disciplinary action for infractions per rule 13.

"The submissive will accept any and all punishment deemed necessary by the Mistress without hesitation, complaint, or argument."
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!