Self lockers question..

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Self lockers question..

Post by Chastityat60 »

Seems to me that I go through a cycle. Sometimes, way excited about MC, other times I’m just just not feelin it. I still self lock. Got a decent fit, no real problems with the device itself. It just feels empty doing this solo. Any other self lockers ever get discouraged in doing MC for seemingly no real benefit? Wife is completely still not interested in any part of MC.
On better days, my commitment to MC is strong as I desire to keep myself for her. Only out for cleaning, then back in. No erections, no o without her. Sometimes I wish she would at least acknowledge it. The reality for some is, very different from fantasy play. Better days ahead!!
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Self lockers question..

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

We are all wired differently.

I am quite a bit older than you and still enjoy MC tremendously. First of all, ever since I saw my first picture of a chastity device I have found the look, and ever since I bought my first one, the feel of chastity devices to be very stimulating to my mind and my penis . . . especially the feeling of not being able to get erect when stimulated.

My Journal details games I play solo to additionally stimulate my mind and penis as well as ways I have been able to get Vanilla Wife at least passively involved in providing me with stimulation over the last couple of years. I have found each small bit of progress to be very exciting even though I know she will never be fully involved.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I hear you in much of what you say, and share in the restriction and mind play. Yes I do this MC primarily for me.... because I like it. Sometimes I just wish my wife would play along. That is not going to happen, so I will do it for me..for her, for us..
1 x
TomCross

Post by TomCross »

I like the idea of self-locking for night if it will stifle erections without pain.
I like the idea of self-locking as part of a replacement morning routine that doesn't involve stimulation, off to pee in cage first instead!.
I like the idea of self-locking something low profile under sensual under lycra running kit, hoping that nub-style will avoid that lycra/sweat-rash where penis was pushed up against skin, instead can just be squeezed inside its' own micro nub cage without itself swear-rashing. Hoping further, it can be un-obtrusive without plastic-shows-through bulge, balls still able to be pulled up in lycra kit without the "sticking out" and the rubbing some talk of.
I like the idea of self-locking when temptation strikes, and maybe/hopefully get to the point of being able to wear much more routinely ...
Will see!
0 x