First Locktober

Living the real life under lock and key
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
First Locktober

Post by Macy has keys »

Congratulations to my husband for his first attempt at Locktober, and successful completion!! ❤️ Now, he just has to get through NOvember 🔐⏳ :lol:
7 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
Sammy
Re: First Locktober

Post by Sammy »

Yes. Welcome to NO-Vember. Great job Macy.
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Congrats my first too
2 x
CB6000
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Well done! I was not able to complete Locktober due to having to spend a week in hospital.

CT Scan Tech: Do you have any metal objects on you?
Me: Yes, I'm locked in a metal chastity cage.

I don't think that would have gone down too well. 😂
2 x
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

Macy has keys wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:20 am Congratulations to my husband for his first attempt at Locktober, and successful completion!! ❤️ Now, he just has to get through NOvember 🔐⏳ :lol:
Congrats to Macy :D This was not our first Locktober but my first congratulations with a cake! My wife had our bakery make a cake and write "happy Locktober" with yellow and red and blue balloons. She said blue writing and blue balloons meant "blue balls"
1 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cruisingnude wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:17 am
Macy has keys wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:20 am Congratulations to my husband for his first attempt at Locktober, and successful completion!! ❤️ Now, he just has to get through NOvember 🔐⏳ :lol:
Congrats to Macy :D This was not our first Locktober but my first congratulations with a cake! My wife had our bakery make a cake and write "happy Locktober" with yellow and red and blue balloons. She said blue writing and blue balloons meant "blue balls"
She had a bakery make it?

Hahahahahaha.

I wonder if a baker has been on the 'net searching for 'locktober'...

Do *you* ever go in there?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

:lol:
I don't think I use that bakery! I'll bet the baker was wondering WTH all that meant!
Macy has keys had a discussion in the KH lounge about having his key baked into the cake and letting him find it. She revealed that to him in another post. He said he found no key, but the last piece got thrown way because it had become stale. "She let me throw it out, so there must have been no key".....or was there?!
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

Cruisingnude wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:17 am
Here's the suggestion from one of the KH"s-
Bake the key into it and serve him a piece. If the key is in his piece - lucky him, he gets unlocked. If not, well, he has to wait until the next time you feel like baking a cake... :lol:
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝