What is your ultimate act of submisison?

Living the real life under lock and key
CanadaChastityCouple

What is your ultimate act of submisison?

Post by CanadaChastityCouple »

Hi, I am keen to know from the caged guys, what your ultimate act of submission is?

In what ways do you like to submit to and serve your KH?
0 x
Honey
Re: What is your ultimate act of submisison?

Post by Honey »

Once my lady gives me the key I warm up the massage cream, unlock and shave myself in the shower. I never dare to touch myself even though I am very very hard. After shower I enter the sleeping room and start giving my lady a massage without talking or demand anything. I just follow her movements such as when she is spreading her legs I know I am allowed to kiss her. As my lady does not want to shave I can always smell her very well. That is the moment when I get totally out of my mind because I know how salty it tastes to clean her. Especially because I am shaved and washed and ready to do everything. But I know that she won't touch or allow me to come inside her. Afterwards when I am not commanded to relief myself I am never begging for relief and try to sleep. Of course it is not possible, so I take a cold shower and put on my protective device.
2 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

Giving her the key to do with as she pleases without any input from me. It’s her cock.
4 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

inchastityat127 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:32 am Giving her the key to do with as she pleases without any input from me. It’s her cock.
Agreed! Giving her the key!
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
williebdenied
Last orgasm: March 9th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by williebdenied »

Watching 90 Day Fiance instead of Sunday Night Football.
2 x
No key holder, but trying for no orgasms in 2021. (I didn't make it)
CanadaChastityCouple

Post by CanadaChastityCouple »

Locking my partner in chastity was the best thing to ever happen to our relationship.

My partner is more attentive to my needs.
My partner is constantly horny and is willing and ready whenever I am.

My partner locking up his dick and giving me the key so that he can never orgasm, he can’t masturbate, he can’t cum and he is purely focused on giving me whatever I want, when I want and need it…

… that’s the ultimate act of submission.
2 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

Lock me wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:04 am
inchastityat127 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:32 am Giving her the key to do with as she pleases without any input from me. It’s her cock.
Agreed! Giving her the key!
Yep! My man is not submissive except for handing over those 🗝🗝 So that is the ultimate act for us ❤️
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

The first time my KH returned to the living room fully dressed in her "dom" gear, that I didn't even know she had since I had always been the "dom" previously, wrapped a collar around my neck with a leash attached and led me back to our bedroom.
I found it incredibly arousing and loved her effort to play the dominate role for me.
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Agree
0 x
CB6000
evanknox1

Post by evanknox1 »

williebdenied wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:15 pm Watching 90 Day Fiance instead of Sunday Night Football.
:lol:
Agree 100%!
0 x