Caged for our holiday

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Caged for our holiday

Post by Cagedfarmer »

So my keyholder wife and I arrived for our two week holiday last night.
After checking in, we went for a walk and found a footpath with a bridge over the river with thousands of padlocks locked to the railings with personal messages engraved on them. Apparently people attach the locks then drop the keys into the water.
"That gives me an idea", she said.
She pulled the key for my cage from her pocket and promptly threw it into the river!

I don't think I have ever been so turned on and terrified all at the same time!
6 x
A272
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Caged for our holiday

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, don't leave us hanging. You need to tell us the rest of the story. 😉
0 x
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:46 am Okay, don't leave us hanging. You need to tell us the rest of the story. 😉
😂 There's not really anything else to tell! I didn't expect to be unlocked or anything while we're away, but it's a really odd feeling knowing that our spare key is hundreds of miles and half a day away!
0 x
A272
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Cagedfarmer wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:19 am After checking in, we went for a walk and found a footpath with a bridge over the river with thousands of padlocks locked to the railings with personal messages engraved on them. Apparently people attach the locks then drop the keys into the water.
"That gives me an idea", she said.
She pulled the key for my cage from her pocket and promptly threw it into the river!
Where is this place sounds like a good adventure. One of my keys went into a wishing well
0 x
CB6000
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Wow, that's a very hot story! I'm also interested in knowing how the story unfolded. Probably lots of cunnilingus or use of her favorite toy.

I know an emergency key is a decent idea, but the times when I was locked and we were away from home and she "forgot" the key were the most erotic and intense for me as a locked sub.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

And also (sorry for the two posts), holidays for me and my KH were generally considered to be a role reversal time when I would have as many orgasms as I could handle; the problem is, I have a fairly long refractory period so I wasn't able to FULLY take advantage of the orgasm hall pass. It would have been super hot for her to tease me, playing it up like, "oh yeah, you can cum as many times as you want" and then changing her mind and "forgetting" the key at home.
0 x