So, I'm wondering....

Living the real life under lock and key
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
So, I'm wondering....

Post by Macy has keys »

Is he really just wearing a device to keep himself from masturbating? He voluntarily started wearing a device 5 years ago for "his problem". But, hey! What did I know?? Sounded logical and scary at the same time. I went along with it and thought he would eventually stop. To this day we have NEVER discussed ending this practice. Now I'm getting interested in longer locks, and again, no complaints?
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
slave d

Re: So, I'm wondering....

Post by slave d »

If he’s at all like me he was quite honest in his intentions combined with a desire to do more for You. As time went by he may we’ll have found as i did that arousal is much more exciting than a few seconds of orgasm. Frankly women are much better at sex than men, they don’t tend to get “down” after orgasm, can orgasm repeatedly etc etc. Certainly i have found that permanent chastity and total orgasm denial are exactly what i need and love while MsM now has 3 play sessions a week sometimes with up to 4 orgasms at a time. So overall i suspect and hope he may well be very happy happy if You push his limits !!

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

slave d is has put it very well , I know for myself her orgasm's are very satisfying for me .
3 x
For her pleasure is my reward
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Just want to add the extended level of arousal far exceeds the brief pleasure of an orgasm which only last for seconds . For me I actually desire the constant denial I hate the down time after orgasm .
4 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:39 am Just want to add the extended level of arousal far exceeds the brief pleasure of an orgasm which only last for seconds . For me I actually desire the constant denial I hate the down time after orgasm .
Thanks! Just to clarify, he has never truly been in denial. We kept him locked 24/7 except when either of us wanted sex- then he would be unlocked for the evening and locked up again the next morning. This went on for a long time. Then I read some FLR article which mentioned chastity. We are not in a FLR and we don't want to be. But, I read an interesting point- sexual energy in males builds over time without orgasm. After reading that, I remembered that he first placed himself in a device when we were dating, and only able to see each other every week or so. Once we were married, we could have sex as often as we liked, but it wasn't as amazing as once a week sex :?: (I know it's different once you are married but...)
Long story, but, I slowly stopped unlocking him for every lovemaking session, (sticking my control toes in the water without discussing it with him) and... that sexual energy was back each time I would leave him locked for say 3 sessions!! Again, no complaint from him, he seemed to be enjoying it too. He was having fewer orgasms, but he said they were way more intense. Recently, I have become interested in taking more control than that, but still in a very vanilla sense. We did not discuss Locktober, I just told him we were doing it, and it has been so exciting and fun so far! We constantly tease each other verbally and with touch (he knows it's a struggle fro me to go without PIV :roll: )
I'm not sure where we are going with this after Lock-NOvember, but I really wanted some male perspective, even if you are playing by different rules than we do!
8 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Macy has keys wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:50 am ...I really wanted some male perspective, even if you are playing by different rules than we do!
I am not inclined to do it on my own, just to do it, it's an interesting condition/sensation but that's all. For me, it is only *really* exciting when I don't have control and my wife uses that control and my desire for orgasm to gain more advantages. Being denied orgasm for a period of time does tend to make it more intense (in a way) when it is finally allowed, and there is a certain sense of 'anticipation'...kind of like a kid before Xmas...

I hesitate to say too much because I tend to be attracted to a more...'hard-core'...approach to 'chastity' and sexually dominant women, and I'm pretty sure that [some of] the things that trip my trigger are far more extreme than most would be comfortable with.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

We're about where you are as well. Started 'introducing' this as an idea after showing her the ball stretcher I had occasionally worn and discovering she enjoyed the sensation of it swinging into her body while we were having fun. She wasn't really fully on board at first and didn't understand why she'd want to take me out of commission for her enjoyment (she's also a PIV fan and there's been no tendency to move toward alternatives, which is just fine by me!) but has slowly begun to realize some of the benefits of denial due to our periodic visits.

We fully expect things will change once we're cohabitating similar to you, and there has been mention that we're not sure just what that will look like but we're both eagerly anticipating whatever it is. She's happy that I'm locked while we're apart, and I am unlocked at her option when we're together, which still is only a couple times a month right now.

While we haven't ever done alternative things, we do enjoy talking about them. Maybe they'll become more than talk someday when we're braver/the world isn't such a crazy place.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Macy has keys wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:58 pm Is he really just wearing a device to keep himself from masturbating? He voluntarily started wearing a device 5 years ago for "his problem".
The idea that some men use this as an excuse to get their partner interested cracks me up. Few things will focus one's attention on their dicks like putting it in a cage. :lol:
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Great set of responses ! As a 75 YO, it comes as no surprise, that recovery times following ejaculation are somewhat longer than in my youth. Chastity creates a forced recovery time, which I find very, very stimulating, at least for a few days, then it becomes almost painful !! I agree, pleasing her is one of life's greatest gifts.
0 x
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

a
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝