Forced Relocking

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedInSteel
Forced Relocking

Post by LockedInSteel »

I'm a top (gay male) that likes to be locked between fuck sessions. It keeps me more gym-motivated, and makes fucking that much more intense - knowing I can't jerk off myself between scenes, and can only cum when fucking.

I'm locked remotely. The keys to my device are placed in an Igloohome Keybox, which I'm sent the passcode for when I occasionaly get to fuck my subs. I unlock, fuck... and then there's the hard part - getting relocked. After cumming, I have no interest in relocking right away.

Can anyone think of anything that would force me to lock that cage back on right away? Utilizing my subs in some way is out - they have no incentive to have my dick locked back up (and after cumming, I agree with them. LOL). Any ideas?
0 x
slave d

Re: Forced Relocking

Post by slave d »

You’re just going to have to be tough on yourself as there’s nobody in a dominant position over you that can enforce your relocking. A possible suggestion from me would be that you get a strap-on you can use above your cage and tell yourself (and your keyholder if you have one) that if you fail to relock within a certain time then next time you want to unlock that the answer is no and you have to fuck your sub using the strap-on and only cumin you can do so caged !! Just an idea off the top of my head.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Pacocklocked
Re: Forced Relocking

Post by Pacocklocked »

You need a serious chastity master. Submit your cock to him totally. Lots of gay tops also have a superior to whom they must account. You should be kept locked until he unlocks you and allows you to cum. Here’s the rule: if your hands are free, then your cock must always be locked. You should never be allowed to make yourself cum. Only he can make you cum. You should be restricted from ever touching your unlocked cock. Go ahead and top a sub. But do it locked and in ways that do not involve you being able to penetrate him or have an orgasm. Your orgasm should be in the hands of an experienced chastity top. You may find a whole new level of erotic pleasure topping while locked but only cumming by the will of a chastity top which could be a long, long time between orgasms if ever!! But that’s part of being locked. The full erotic aspects of being locked are not fully appreciated until your cock is fully submitted to another.
But hey, what do I know. I haven’t had this experience in a while myself. But being sort of top sort of sub myself, I can at least understand totally your feelings. I feel the same way after cumming and always wish that there was someone to force me to lock up right away. No debate. No waiting until the urge strikes. I’d have to do it now and then remain locked until he unlocks me again whenever that might be if ever. I am PA pierced so their is no pulling out so when I’m locked I’m locked. There’s no way to escape.
0 x