Anti-Pullout Devices..Any new developments ?

Living the real life under lock and key
JimR

Anti-Pullout Devices..Any new developments ?

Post by JimR »

Having experimented with various devices over the past 3 years, my conclusion is that any ball trap device offers some, but not complete security from pull out, unless the ring is so tight, so as to possibly hinder circulation. Of all of the anti-pullout devices I have seen, the ones which compress the sides or top of the shaft seem to be the "safest". I, personally, consider the pin type to be dangerous. Are the compression types effective, and have there been any skin related problems associated with their use ?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Anti-Pullout Devices..Any new developments ?

Post by TwistedMister »

JimR wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:04 pm Having experimented with various devices over the past 3 years, my conclusion is that any ball trap device offers some, but not complete security from pull out, unless the ring is so tight, so as to possibly hinder circulation. Of all of the anti-pullout devices I have seen, the ones which compress the sides or top of the shaft seem to be the "safest". I, personally, consider the pin type to be dangerous. Are the compression types effective, and have there been any skin related problems associated with their use ?
I tried one for the CB-3000, the KSD. It comes in three sizes, only the smallest size worked...and then proved almost impossible to remove (without destroying it) even after unlocking.

In some cases, a small enough ring can be effective, without circulation issues.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I’ve seen a few cages on Fetlife that have a U-shaped testicle separator that is at the bottom of the ring and goes upward toward the cage. Seems to me that would go a long way to rendering a device inescapable since the testes would be near enveloped. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this type of cage?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Seems to me that would go a long way to rendering a device inescapable since the testes would be near enveloped.
I tried one. While there might be situations in which it is fine, the ball splitter just got caught on the seam of my jeans, and made my cage more unwieldy for every day use.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 am
Seems to me that would go a long way to rendering a device inescapable since the testes would be near enveloped.
I tried one. While there might be situations in which it is fine, the ball splitter just got caught on the seam of my jeans, and made my cage more unwieldy for every day use.
i tried one too and it was hopeless. If the gap between the A-ring and the cage is small enough you cannot escape a ball trap device without damaging “something”. i have a 3mm gap and there’s no way i can escape. There’s a big difference between being able to pull out the back and being able to totally escape !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

I tried one of the metal grip attachments which close to pinch the sides of the shaft. It works to prevent pullout but caused painful bruising from nocturnal erection attempts so I gave up.
0 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

I’ve been on what seems like an endless search for the same thing (an effective pull out preventer). It feels like it could be more of a sensor that notifies the keyholder (think Fitbit like) on an app… or something close to many of the E toys out there but I have not yet found something that could work ☹️

The other idea is more mechanical that would close after pullout but I have not found a concept that could work there yet either

Ahh the search continues
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Regarding Holdingout1 comment...I have seen a description of a "pullout notification device" which merely consists of a string looped around the shaft, prior to insertion in the cage, with the ends of the string extending outside the cage through a small hole in the cage. Ends are then paced into a small clear plastic tube with the KH signature and superglued to create a waterproof and tamperproof capsule. Does not prevent pullout but would alert KH of a successful pullout, as reattachment with cage in place would probably be impossible. Of course, issues related to hygiene and trapping of debris by string would also have to be considered. I've also thought about a silicone ring with lead accomplishing the same thing, which would be easier to keep clean. Just random thoughts.
0 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

There are a few ball trap cages that come with a steel urethral tube that extends behind the base ring. That's not a guarantee that you won't be able to pull out, especially if the base ring can slide down. But, you will not be able to get back in that tube without unlocking- especially if the inside diameter of your cage is a close fit.
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒