Timer

Living the real life under lock and key
Jtinybottomboy03
Timer

Post by Jtinybottomboy03 »

My KH was being a bitch about my lockup I told her to know I needed to tend to the rash on around my cock and balls.intokd her if see didn't unlock me I would force remove her as KHer she told me go ahead i set a 180 day timer. Can I rest the timer at all or am I stuck? It is the cellmate cage
0 x
slave d

Re: Timer

Post by slave d »

Hopefully you’re stuck !!! If i treated MsM like that making demands, not only would i be locked for eternity but my arse would be too sore to sit in for weeks !! You call yourself tinybottomboy but you may need to add brain to the mix !! This is tongue in cheek …. sort of …. don’t know many here who would dare “demand” things of our keyholders !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Timer

Post by Tom Allen »

Jtinybottomboy03 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:40 pm My KH was being a bitch about my lockup
This isn't Reddit. There's a fiction section over - - - > that way, but the rest of the forums are for the grownups to discuss chastity and denial. Like grownups do.
5 x