Keep device on when only 1 testicle

Living the real life under lock and key
Kinkynikki57
Keep device on when only 1 testicle

Post by Kinkynikki57 »

I have been having issues with different cages and because only have 1 testicle they slip down or completely off. My micro cage has a small 38 ring and even that slides off withing 15 mins of play. Not due to errection but just slides off. Even with no lube. Please anyone is there a system for a sissy to hide it away other than tuck and tape
0 x
slave d

Re: Keep device on when only 1 testicle

Post by slave d »

Tue problem is not the ring size but the gap between the A-ring and the cage, your testicle should not be able to get through that gap. That said the ring size also needs to be right when you have limited “hold”. So two suggestions for you 1: make sure that the gap between the two parts is only something like 3 or 4mm (mine is 3) and that has to be all the way around so cunning little balls can’t squeeze through at one end !! 2: look at going to a hinged A-ring as i have (links in my signature) that is smaller IF you need it. Overall while only having one testicle will make security more difficult you should be able to achieve it with a well adjusted device and if necessary some clever “fiddling”. Was just thinking that maybe a nylon zip tie in the centre bottom so the testicle is confined to one side might help ??

Oh and by the way this has zero to do with being a sissy or anything else which really doesn’t need mentioning unless it’s in the kinky section here.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Kinkynikki57

Post by Kinkynikki57 »

I have this cage but yet still falls off. 38 ring
This is what I have and still falls off
This is what I have and still falls off
Screenshot_2021-04-29-10-33-18-39.jpg (25.69 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Kinkynikki57 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:11 pm I have this cage but yet still falls off. 38 ringScreenshot_2021-04-29-10-33-18-39.jpg
Did you read a single word of my post ? That’s a toy not a serious chastity device. Look at the advice i gave you !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Kinkynikki57

Post by Kinkynikki57 »

MsM'sId sorry I had issues following what you ment. I've looked on dhgate and if be grateful if you could give me some to look at please. I'm sorry if I've upset you
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Kinkynikki57 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:04 am MsM'sId sorry I had issues following what you ment. I've looked on dhgate and if be grateful if you could give me some to look at please. I'm sorry if I've upset you
I’m not sure what you can’t follow. Your ball gets out through the gap between the main ring and the cage, that gap is too big if it gets through there, it’s not because of the size of the main ring. This is the one I wear and it only has a 3mm gap between the main ring and the cage so no testicle can get through that.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
Pending365

Post by Pending365 »

I think the only option would be a PA device. It ain’t slipping from the piercing.
0 x