Female Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Critter228
Female Chastity

Post by Critter228 »

Does anyone have any experience with females in chastity? I’m a bit of a switch but the only thing I’ve had experience in really is male chastity. Lately I find myself fantasizing more about my gf in chastity and denial than myself. Or both of us in chastity and another female or couple has our keys. I know it’s just fantasy but it’s come on strong lately. Stronger than just my cage alone.
0 x
slave d

Re: Female Chastity

Post by slave d »

There have been bits and pieces on here occasionally but it’s not a mainstream area it would seem. Personally i think one of the reasons is that actually “caging” female sex organs is far from simple and if orgasm denial is what is the intention then a vibrator soon overcomes most devices. i think generally that the female devices in the past were to stop other makes from “using” the woman concerned rather than limiting her directly. Big bulky full belts are also extremely difficult to wear for any reasonable length of time. If the intention is to just stop penetration then there have been a lot of piercing / lock combinations i have seen pics of which would be very effective but orgasm limiting ?? I don’t think so. So for play fine but for real effect and long term denial of orgasm i doubt they’re very effective.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Female Chastity

Post by sirmebane »

And full chastity belts don't look good under leggings...

Female chastity is a much harder situation due to hygiene plus the reality that women just don't have the same drive men do (as a rule) so it is a bit of an empty threat. Think of how many guys have successfully "withheld sex" to punish their ladies.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123