Weight loss

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Weight loss

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:38 pm
Who was being punished, you or her sons? If it takes longer than 10 minutes to wipe your ass, I'd suggest staying away from the enchiladas... ;) :lol:
After you've had your gallbladder removed, *everything* gives you trouble. Well, not quite everything, but a lot of stuff. Certain kinds of fats can *really* give you trouble.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Byron2002
Re: Weight loss

Post by Byron2002 »

Gfatboyy68 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:55 pm My KH has decided to help.me with my wright loss goals. She has locked me in a chastity cage. She has told me that i am to be locked up until i reach my goal of 80 pounds lost. I will be rewarded for making weekly goals and punished for failing to make those goals. Any suggestions on the rewards or punishments would be greatly appreciated
Take a look at the Journey section where I have a post, [Byron2002], I went through that and am still going through it. In the post I describe the reward system that I used, what worked and what did not. It obviously is different for everyone but I would love to hear if any of that resonates to you.
0 x