Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Living the real life under lock and key
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Macy has keys »

Very creative. I like it.

:thumbsup:

Thanks! I LOVED teasing him from my recliner :lol:
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
sls01234

Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by sls01234 »

Macy has keys wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:46 pm I just spent the morning teasing the crap out of my man!! I tied him very securely to the bed, blind folded him, and taped an old electric vibrator to his cage. Then I plugged the vibrator in to an extension cord which I ran into the living room room. I plugged the extension cord into one of those power strips with a on/off switch. Then.... I spent the next 3 hours randomly turning the vibrator on and off 😂 Yep!! 3 hours!!

10 seconds on, 10 seconds off. 20 seconds on, 5 seconds off. 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Then I would leave it off for 5 minutes or so. Then back on in a pattern of 10 seconds on and 10 seconds off for about 3 minutes! Then back to random...
I could hear him going crazy in the other room!! At the end of 3 hours of teasing, I left him tied for another hour. When I went in to untie him, he was sound asleep and he barely noticed that I had untied him. We started at 7:30 ish this morning, teased until 10:30, kept him tied until 11:45ish, and he didn't get up until 3:20 this afternoon! LMAO!! Happy Locktober honey!! ❤️ Macy has keys! :lol:
You are an evil genius :D ;)
2 x
CB6000
stuck
Last orgasm: April 8th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by stuck »

116 days in and no sign of release.
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Today marks the halfway point of Locktober, I'm curious, how are you guys doing?

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Keyholder_V wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:21 pm Today marks the halfway point of Locktober, I'm curious, how are you guys doing?

V
Was unlocked and had some fun with my wife tonight. Back in the cage this morning for two more weeks. Feeling great actually
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

by Keyholder_V » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:21 pm

Today marks the halfway point of Locktober, I'm curious, how are you guys doing?

V

Doing good. Horny all the time. But it is Locktober. Everyday I want to make love to her with a harness and our Vixskin because no way I could fuck her with my genuine love tool…maybe later. 🥴
0 x
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

Going well! We are new to extended lockup, but we are really having fun with it!
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Macy has keys wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:41 pm Going well! We are new to extended lockup, but we are really having fun with it!
Reading about your teasing I'd say having a lot of fun . I would love to be teased like that !!!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 am
Macy has keys wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:41 pm Going well! We are new to extended lockup, but we are really having fun with it!
Reading about your teasing I'd say having a lot of fun . I would love to be teased like that !!!!
I was laughing and smiling the whole time! :lol:
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 am
Most intense teasing session I've ever had!
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒