Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Tom Allen »

Over on Reddit, I'm amazed (dismayed?) at the number of guys who are announcing that they are about to do their first LOctober... having never spent as much as a week locked up. A few posts have been by guys who don't even have a device yet. The heck is the matter with some people?
2 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Macy has keys »

Well, they are disillusioned, just expressing fantasy with no intent to do anything, or they have no idea what the reality of being locked actually is, and they will be unlocking themselves pretty quickly. When Lock me and I started chastity, we were dating and living in separate households, only seeing each other about once a week. He approached me with chastity as a way to help with a masturbation/disfunction problem he was having. I very reluctantly agreed, because for the most part, he would be getting a device (or 4), and he would be going through the adjustment period, and he would be wearing it longer and longer each day, and I would pretty much not be involved in the day in, day out, process. It was actually months before we were together with him wearing his device. He kept me very well informed about everything, so I know a lot about it, and I have seen him transition to new devices since we have been together. Even experienced wearers have trouble just transitioning to a new device, not starting from scratch!

All that to say...it's a process that you don't just jump into. Maybe someone could luck out and find a perfectly fitting device that they would be able to immediately wear for a month...what are the odds of that??
Last edited by Macy has keys on Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

It's almost midnight gentlemen :lol: Happy Locktober!!
Locktober and NOvember is only 87,840 short minutes!
Last edited by Macy has keys on Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
Gasyjack

Post by Gasyjack »

İ have heard first time what the locktober is. İt iş so interesting but hot. So i couldn't get in the locktober this year but i will watch what others happen.

Now i am only daytime lock myself.

Jack
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Maybe next year. Upcoming medical stuff.
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

:shock: My eyes almost poped out of my head when I saw what email my company has sent to every employees (male or female).
It was announcing the month of the C*****ty with a clear symbol of a lock!
After some research, I found out that many companies do similar awareness messages at this special period of the year.
Herebelow image is just an example:
https://media.defense.gov/2017/Oct/10/2 ... 15-100.JPG
Did you know that?
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

That's awesome, love the hidden meaning for some of us
0 x
CB6000
Macy has keys

Post by Macy has keys »

I just spent the morning teasing the crap out of my man!! I tied him very securely to the bed, blind folded him, and taped an old electric vibrator to his cage. Then I plugged the vibrator in to an extension cord which I ran into the living room room. I plugged the extension cord into one of those power strips with a on/off switch. Then.... I spent the next 3 hours randomly turning the vibrator on and off 😂 Yep!! 3 hours!!

10 seconds on, 10 seconds off. 20 seconds on, 5 seconds off. 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Then I would leave it off for 5 minutes or so. Then back on in a pattern of 10 seconds on and 10 seconds off for about 3 minutes! Then back to random...
I could hear him going crazy in the other room!! At the end of 3 hours of teasing, I left him tied for another hour. When I went in to untie him, he was sound asleep and he barely noticed that I had untied him. We started at 7:30 ish this morning, teased until 10:30, kept him tied until 11:45ish, and he didn't get up until 3:20 this afternoon! LMAO!! Happy Locktober honey!! ❤️ Macy has keys! :lol:
9 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Macy has keys wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:46 pm ...I plugged the vibrator in to an extension cord which I ran into the living room room. I plugged the extension cord into one of those power strips with a on/off switch. Then.... I spent the next 3 hours randomly turning the vibrator on and off 😂 Yep!! 3 hours!!

10 seconds on, 10 seconds off. 20 seconds on, 5 seconds off. 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Then I would leave it off for 5 minutes or so. Then back on in a pattern of 10 seconds on and 10 seconds off for about 3 minutes! Then back to random...
I could hear him going crazy in the other room!!...
Very creative. I like it.

:thumbsup:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I am soooo sore today after my tied vibrator tease yesterday! I feel like I spent the day at the gym and over did it. Probably from struggling against the ropes for a couple of hours. It was the most intense teasing session I've ever had, all while she watched a movie in the other room lol! At one point, I was just shaking and couldn't stop. I was so exhausted I don't remember her untying me!!
4 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒