Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Living the real life under lock and key
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2
Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by C Souclay »

2nd time in Locktober soon for us. Everyday day is always -may be tonight, may be tomorrow, maybe this weekend...-
Locktober is different, it is the " Don't even think about it " month. Different way to be with your love
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't think it's happening here. I've been out since a trip to the ER *last* October. I think the Mrs. has lost interest, got a misconception stuck in her head.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dogtanian69

Re: Locktober is "cuming" soon...What about you (expectation, concern, reflexions)

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Honestly, it’s just another month in chastity in our household
0 x
Luvnudetravel

Post by Luvnudetravel »

Nothing new for us. He has been locked for most of the summer:)
2 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

We’ve never done locktober though last year I was denied until Halloween. This year I’m already a week into a denial streak so I expect I won’t be allowed to cum until November sometime. Maybe thanksgiving??? Maybe longer. But I don’t know how much the cage will come into play.
0 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

Does anyone have any good links I could provide to the Mrs. to explain locktober with a guide on what to do?
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Holdingout1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am Does anyone have any good links I could provide to the Mrs. to explain locktober with a guide on what to do?
Explaining Locktober is easy. You are locked into a chastity device before midnight on 30 September and it doesn't get removed for any reason until after midnight on 31 October.

During the month she can tease and torment you any time and any way she wants. She gets all the attention she wants from you, just not with your cock.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Holdingout1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am Does anyone have any good links I could provide to the Mrs. to explain locktober with a guide on what to do?
I wouldn't get too hung up over the specifics, especially if you're new to it. Locktober can be a full 31 days locked up or anything else you need. The rules are for the 2 of you and should fit your lifestyle and where you are in a chastity journey.

It could be locked everyday or every night only. It could be no touching and caging where possible. It could be locked unless your Mrs. wanted to play with it. Locktober doesn't explicitly mean no orgasms, that is NOvember ;) .

Don't be too pushy about it and don't be dissappointed if it doesn't happen the way you want. There is always next year (and next year there is always next year). This is a longterm thing overall if you're really into it.
4 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

"Macy has keys " and I have never done Loctober. It came up the other day, but we didn't commit to it
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

It was in the cards for me this year, but the relationship with my girlfriend/keyholder just ended a few days ago. So not me this year.
0 x