Where do you store your unused devices?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Where do you store your unused devices?

Post by Tom Allen »

Elsewhere I had made a joke about unused devices sitting in the back of one's socks and underwear drawer. It turns out that a lot of guys keep them there.

Actually, I have an old, ugly, zippered briefcase in the back of my closet for them, figuring that it's too dusty and beat up to attract any attention... not that the kids or grandkids show any inclination to be digging around.

What about the rest of you? I know y'all have at least two or three extra cages, spares, etc. Where are they?
0 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Re: Where do you store your unused devices?

Post by buzby »

I have a small wooden chest, originally built to hold a large jack plane that I repurposed into a storage place for old devices. It sits in my workshop with a small combination lock on it, mostly buried under other junk that I can’t seem to get rid of.
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

In my night stand beside the bed. Not too worried right now about someone discovering them.
0 x
WPS
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Dusty box on the top shelf in the closet with our other toys. Might need to move them teen daughter was asking what in those mom.
0 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Old shoe box on the closet floor.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

This is making me think I should have one spot. They are probably in three different drawers in the bedroom. I should be more organized.
2 x
veryaware

Post by veryaware »

In a computer bag, with zippers locked together, using one of my spare chastity locks. I keep the bag on the highest shelf in the closet, don't want kids or grandchildren trying to get into the bag.

I have a friend that kept all his toys, and extra cages in an old briefcase. His teenage daughter went into his closet, looking for Halloween props for her "Geek" costume. Not a good day for my friend.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I only have one...when not in use, it's either sitting on the bathroom sink or in a drawer in the table next to the sink.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I have 3 devices 2 older ones in top dresser draw my JB if not in use is on top of dresser along with my most common ball weights 3 other weights in another dresser draw .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I have several chinese knock-offs that are in the top drawer of the dresser. Jail Bird stays on me most of the time and when it is not, it goes next to the knock offs.

I can only imagine ever using one of the knock offs as an emergency spare so the rest should probably head for the landfill.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123