Size and what's in it for my wife?

Living the real life under lock and key
2small-dave
Size and what's in it for my wife?

Post by 2small-dave »

My wife finally gave me permission to buy a chastity device although she says it's a bit weird. When she's in the mood she will admit to finding things exciting and when she's not she finds things upsetting. She has enjoyed being dominant and smacking me but I think it's more because she's genuinely cross and frustrated with me more than finding it sexually arousing. When we've played those kind of games before she really lost her temper and smacked me but then she made me fix the light in the bathroom and sort out utility bills/mortgage paperwork and make sure my old pension fund had my new contact details. Which, to be fair was all well overdue I'll admit.
Sex wise she admits that her previous lovers have all been bigger than me. She says it does matter but won't talk about it because she assumes it will upset me and she loves me and doesn't want to do that. I know she's frustrated and it drives her mad and I appreciate her love and care that takes. We've begun to share fantasies without guilt: her sexual desire and my submissive ones.
I'm honestly interested to know if chastity is linked to having a small penis and not being able to satisfy one's wife/partner.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Size and what's in it for my wife?

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm honestly interested to know if chastity is linked to having a small penis and not being able to satisfy one's wife/partner.
Short answer: No.

Longer answer. No. There is no causal link. There are dozens of different reasons why people find this exciting. If that is the reason that *you* find to be exciting, that's great. Just go with itz and stop trying to justify how you feel by making it a population trait.
1 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I would agree with Tom my wife will tell you she is satisfied she love the tease and deny and control aspect of the cage.
0 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

2small-dave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 pm
No. I am on the better end of 'average'. Only one woman has had a complaint about my size- and that was that it was hurting her because it was too big for her.

I just get turned on by penis bondage/torment and forced control, and orgasm control/denial.

Can you *make* it about being too small and unable to satisfy your partner? Sure, if that's what floats your boats.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted